Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby is FREAKING OUT!!!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM
  • 7 Replies

Well hubby is freaking out cause I am late. I am not worried a bit.  My monthly has never been the normal 28 days.  Usually around 33 to 40 days.  I am 5 days "late" right now and we have a 9 month old.  We don't want anymore so hubby is freaking out!  I really do think its funny.  IF aunt flo doesn't show by this weekend I will test but I know I am not.  I have no idea why he is freaking out so bad.  He knows my monthly isn't normal.  Plus I am still Breast feeding so I know that can make it weird.  Besides testing does anyone have an idea on how to calm him down?

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

maybe you guys should be using some birth control and then there wouldn't have to be freaking out like this!

firemom5906
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe you guys should be using some birth control and then there wouldn't have to be freaking out like this!

First off I didn't put in my OP if I am using it or not so please don't assume I am not.  My husband freaks over little things.  I am also sick and stressed so there are many reason why I could be "late".  I love have you Anonymous love to ASSUME shit!

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:21 AM

He's probably worried financially

LoveMyBlessings
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Ummm... take a test now just to appease him. Buy a bunch of the 88 cent walmart ones and take some. It'll probably ease his fears a little bit and it won't cost more than a few bucks.

firemom5906
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Quoting SnapIt:

He's probably worried financially

No its not the money its room.  Our house is already to small and we are trying to move.  Money isn't a problem. 

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Take a test. It will probably be negative, and he'll relax.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firemom5906
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

Ummm... take a test now just to appease him. Buy a bunch of the 88 cent walmart ones and take some. It'll probably ease his fears a little bit and it won't cost more than a few bucks.

Yea I am thinking about going and getting some.  He just makes me laugh cause he never freaked out before we had our last.  I told him if I don't start by this weekend I would test.  I am not worried though just him. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)