Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My "stalking" confession:

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Last night I got a bit tipsy and checked out my ex-bf's facebook page. We dated for 10 months and one week he was all, "I want to marry you and be a father to your kids." Then the next week he dumped me by text message. That was four months ago. I no longer feel a pain in my heart when I think of him, but it has taken a lot of work. Anyway, there was a pic of him with a bunch of other people at a party. He looked, fat, scruffy, lonely and sad. Seeing that made me feel better. I hope he realizes what a mistake he made and is miserable without me.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TWINS609
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Sounds like it was a blessing for you. You don't need to be with someone that is that fickle, one minute their a 100%, the next taking off on you. He didn't even have the *alls to tell you in person, he did it by text!

safi
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Bahahahahahaha. I dont do fb, but obviously everyone else does. A month or 2 ago a good friend sent me a pic of my ex... Fat , balding, and nasssstayyyy

(i love her!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Quoting TWINS609:

Sounds like it was a blessing for you. You don't need to be with someone that is that fickle, one minute their a 100%, the next taking off on you. He didn't even have the *alls to tell you in person, he did it by text!

LOL! Exactly!!!!

love_me4ever
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM
good for you!!! I would be happy too!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Quoting safi:

Bahahahahahaha. I dont do fb, but obviously everyone else does. A month or 2 ago a good friend sent me a pic of my ex... Fat , balding, and nasssstayyyy

(i love her!)

That is a very good friend! LOL!

Chuckydoodle
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:39 PM
3 moms liked this

Facebook has allowed me to feel a lot better about myself when old enemies suddenly want to friend you and you can see how the once beautiful Bambi's of the world are well living in squalor, fat, divorced. It's evil but it's automatic. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Facebook has allowed me to feel a lot better about myself when old enemies suddenly want to friend you and you can see how the once beautiful Bambi's of the world are well living in squalor, fat, divorced. It's evil but it's automatic. 

It is pretty good! Though I do feel a little guilty for feeling better! It is kind of shocking seeing those hot guys from hs looking all pitiful with their beer bellies and receding hairlines. I also enjoy rejecting the friend requests from the girls who bullied me in middle school. You want to be my friend now? Uh, no. Should have tried being nicer when it mattered.

Chuckydoodle
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Yeah seeing the football jocks all a hot mess, and constantly complaining about their wives or something is fun. But moreover I get suprised sometimes and see someone who was so badly mistreated in school for being "different" grow up to be some very beautiful, or handsom people. I show my kids some of the before and afters and tell them that what happens in High School right now might feel terrilbe but ultimately no one knows how it will end. My oldest gets picked on for being thick right now. Eventually she will see it is more the female perspective she is suffering from, and that men like a woman who is healthy. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

It is pretty good! Though I do feel a little guilty for feeling better! It is kind of shocking seeing those hot guys from hs looking all pitiful with their beer bellies and receding hairlines. I also enjoy rejecting the friend requests from the girls who bullied me in middle school. You want to be my friend now? Uh, no. Should have tried being nicer when it mattered.

jayme1978
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Quoting safi:

(i love her!)

I don't Facebook either! The last 2 people on earth who don't. We should start a club! LOL!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)