Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever had a creepy experience that you just could not explain?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

a year or so ago when i lived in Kansas i woke up one morning and noticed what appeared to be a hand print burned into my ankle. it looked like a bad sunburn but didn't hurt. it was larger than both my and my SO's hand. it slowly faded throughout the day and nothing else ever happened after that but still freaks me out a bit.

what happened to you?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:02 PM

That is creepy. 

every once in a while at my parents house i could hear someone singing outside my window, which is really creepy because my brother heard it too and he slept in the basement

then one night i was driving home late and i thought i saw someone standing in the middle of the street but when i passed no one was there. I think my mind was playing tricks on me , it was like 4 in the morning

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:07 PM

thats very possible especially if you are tired. but the singing thing is crazy lol

Quoting lovelife350:

That is creepy. 

every once in a while at my parents house i could hear someone singing outside my window, which is really creepy because my brother heard it too and he slept in the basement

then one night i was driving home late and i thought i saw someone standing in the middle of the street but when i passed no one was there. I think my mind was playing tricks on me , it was like 4 in the morning

ClassyMom619
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I've had some experiences, but I tend to sleepwalk so that explains it.

rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:08 PM

BUMP!

safi
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Uh idk if it qualifies for creepy but i can frequently hear what sounds a lot like footsteps upstairs in my house when no one else is home. I have even braved it and went to check a handful of times, never saw anyone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackiebugsmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I hear music and stand up comedy in my head.....very weird and I cant explain it :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM
We were living at my mil's house for a couple months last fall. I was really tired and decided to take a nap. Well I thought I heard my DH walk in the room so I opened my eyes, but he wasn't there. So I closed my eyes again to try to go back to sleep. Then all of a sudden I heard a woman's voice saying "it's okay Mindy"...so I started freaking out and tried to get out of bed but something was holding me down, no joke! When I finally was able to get up I run down stairs to my hubby crying because I was so scared.
lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I use to sleepwalk too when i was a kid but i would talk also. so i would go up to my parents and tell them that I couldnt see some of my friends anymore because if I did They will get me . 

Quoting ClassyMom619:

I've had some experiences, but I tend to sleepwalk so that explains it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Thats very brave! I would never go looking. Just hide under my blanket!

Quoting safi:

Uh idk if it qualifies for creepy but i can frequently hear what sounds a lot like footsteps upstairs in my house when no one else is home. I have even braved it and went to check a handful of times, never saw anyone

thickmamaof2
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:13 PM
my little sister visits me. Ive made a few post about it if you want to read about it. Just search my name
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)