Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*confession*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I'm not happy anymore....

I just want to feel happy again.... I want to feel complete and I want a family again... I have my kids but I just want to keep my bf... I want to pass the next couple years of the hard crap and get to actually living.

back story alcoholic bf went to rehab and is doing great but its to early to make any major decisions. we are together but going slower then we were before almost going backwards. he has kids, and they are coming to stay with us this summer. thats how good he's doing, his ex wife wants to let him see them. NO they did not get a divorce because of the drinking, they did because she cheated, thats what started the heavy drinking.

He just got really bad and depressed because of it. yes i stupidly dated him b4 he wanted to get help but my defence he hid it really really well. and never drank in front of me or my kids.

i hate being patient because ive been patient and got screwed over with past relationships...

i dk what to do anymore... i understand he needs time and support and im willing to give that to him.. just wish i could fast forward just a lil bit. :-/

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)