Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

f### off dh!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
He is fighting about money! Says he's a unhappy, but doesn't know why other than he hates being broke! I am so frustrated! We are paycheck t
o paycheck, but surviving! Sorry a vent!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tginn20
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:42 PM
2 moms liked this

So tell him to start selling his stuff to make ends meet. If he has an xbox, dvd's, laptop....I found that once you bring all the expensive things that they have to light...they can't really complain bc there is always a way to come up with cash....the real problem is whether or not they are going to quit complaining and do it.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Many people say they have no extra money but when you really wright down everything you spend a week, you will really see why you live paycheck to pay check. My mom made me do that as a teenager when i always complain about my check going so fast. You would be shocked how much extra money you really have and where it goes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Quoting ButterMeUp:

Many people say they have no extra money but when you really wright down everything you spend a week, you will really see why you live paycheck to pay check. My mom made me do that as a teenager when i always complain about my check going so fast. You would be shocked how much extra money you really have and where it goes. 

thank you! We are going to do this starting now! We are far from broke, just terrible at budgeting!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)