Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wwyd if this was your dh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

My dh works a job that he's usually out on job sites, he occasionally has to go the office/shop to pick up trailers/supplies for the sites. The lady that answers the phone has worked there this whole time her name is Peggy, I never gave it two thoughts. But, oneday I met my dh at the office to drop him off some lunch and Peggy isn't some old lady that I pictured, she is drop dead gorgeous. Not saying I'm a dog, but she's definitely eye candy. Whatever I trust my husband. Well then oneday dh is at home and his phone rings and it's peggy and she says "Danny man! How's it going? I was wondering if you could do me a huge favor" and she asked my dh if he could stop before he comes into the office and pick her up her favorite drink from starbucks. He told her "uh, I'm not going to the office today" Not sure if really wasn't or if he was just saying that because I was standing there. First off my husband either wants to be called Daniel or Dan, he has never once let me call him Danny WTF? I asked him about it and said if a guy called me some pet names and wanted me to pick up his fave drink he would flip his shit, he just brushed it off. Would you be worried if this was your husband? This is the only time I've heard them talk on the phone. But at the company halloween party she came as a hooker, well I guess she wasn't technically dressed up, she just came as herself, but damn she looked like a hooker and got way too trashed and was flashing her gina all over the place because her dress was barely there. I just don't want to accuse my dh, but I really do trust him, I just don't trust other skanks to keep their hands off. Would you be worried?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:57 PM
If I trust my husband? No

Paperfishies
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:57 PM
I would tell her my husband isn't her assistant and to not call him during non Work hours, I did this with one of my husbands female coworkers, lol she wont even speak to him now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mehganh
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:58 PM
I would. But im insecure and super jealous. But I think that would be my problem. I would just tell him "I trust you, but I don't trust other women, and it would make me feel better if you ended that type of 'friendship' with her an kept it strictly professional from now on".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spicy_n_sweet
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Nope I wouldn't be worried.

Regardless of what some other woman does, offers, flirts, or whatever. Ultimately it is up to my SO to say "No thanks" and walk away. It doesn't matter how another woman dresses, it doesn't matter how much she flirts, it doesn't matter if she strips down to bare ass and begs him to fuck her, it is my SO's responsibility to say "NO" to her.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM

No I wouldnt be worried at all and Im generally a very non trusting person. I personally have called drivers i knew were comin g to the office and asked for a drink..

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Motherofmyso408
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM
I had a girl tell me that she gets all wet when she sees my boyfriend. She was dead serious. I just smiled and said thanks he's hot I know n there's reasons in with him and not you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM

lol!

Quoting Paperfishies:

I would tell her my husband isn't her assistant and to not call him during non Work hours, I did this with one of my husbands female coworkers, lol she wont even speak to him now.

Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I wouldn't be worried over just that... but I would think it was inappropriate for a girl to be calling my husband to run errands for her. I wouldn't be mad at my husband, but I would ask him to let her know that he will not be doing any favors for her outside of work related business. 

oriannawhitney
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM
I wouldn't be worried about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Torienslilmama
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:02 PM

i wouldnt give it two thoughts unless he "talks" about her often or brings her up in conversations often

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)