Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I caught my daughter showing her brother her vagina FOR THE SECOND TIME

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies

I don't even know how to handle this! The first time I seen her doing it we had a chat. I told her that those were her private parts and no one needs to see those except for her and mommy and that if anyone else sees them she needs to talk to me about it. She seemed to understand and agree just fine. She is 5 years old by the way and my son is 3. They were playing in his bedroom and I went in to let them know that their food was cooled off and she had her panties pulled down and he was just staring at it. As soon as she seen me at the doorway she pulled her pants and panties up super quick. Is this normal?! I know curiosity is normal. But we have already discussed this!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Whether it's normal or not you told her not to do it and she knew better than to go against your wishes.

destiny2nv
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Idk. I thinl its probably just curiosity, lets hope. But yeah she knew it was wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Therapist. That's how it started with my exsd. Then she molested her brother who was also 3 and my ds who was 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:12 PM
If she pulled her pants up as soon as she saw you she knew it was wrong. 5 is also a really curious age so it's tough :-/
SJG1013
by SJG on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Whether it's normal or not you told her not to do it and she knew better than to go against your wishes.

This^^

bowribbonmama
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Sit down and explain that private parts aren't for showing each other and next time you catch it they won't be allowed to play alone together anymore.

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

She's 5 

You might have to tell her a couple of more times

The 3 yr old will be fine

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM

That is horrible and I am so sorry to hear that. I just don't understand or why someone could be THAT way at such a young age

Quoting Rose87:

Therapist. That's how it started with my exsd. Then she molested her brother who was also 3 and my ds who was 3.

TERRIDAWN
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM

wow, I do not want to make any comments that would upset you even more, have a talk with your daughter again, that is all I could think of. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM
curious....my kids went through that too...once they know its wrong they are punished and talk to again!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)