Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you flirt with men besides your DH?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Lets see your responses. How do you feel about flirting with the opposite sex? Does your DH mind? Does he flirt? Would you consider it cheating?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shorty00207450
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
i would hate if he would flirt with other woman. i dont flirt with men. i respect my husband and he respects me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Bump
Busymom855
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:20 PM

No I don't flirt but I am very happy with Dh.  I did flirt (nothing ever came from the flirting) when I was married to my ex but I was not happy at all.

Sweets27
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:21 PM
This

Quoting shorty00207450:

i would hate if he would flirt with other woman. i dont flirt with men. i respect my husband and he respects me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoneBad31
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I wouldn't consider it cheating, but it would be crossing a line if it got too personal.

I don't flirt with other men. In fact, I am quite the opposite LOL. One night DF and I went out and I went back up to the bar to get us another drink. There was a guy there that starting flirting with me and he wanted to buy my drinks. Before I let him buy them I said "Ok, just as long as you understand that I am here with my fiancee and as soon as you buy my drinks I will be going over there where he is and he and I are going to be drinking these together, and you are not getting anywhere with me tonight or any other night".........He bought the drinks anyway because he admired my honesty because I wasn't trying to play him for free alcohol. LMAO!

MamaK313
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Yep.

Quoting Sweets27:

This

Quoting shorty00207450:

CheesyKitty
Yep it's innocent fun. Not with random strangers but ppl we know, and know us? I don't see a problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:22 PM
No because I wouldn't like it if he did that to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela_Barlow

Quoting shorty00207450:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:23 PM
No. We don't converse with the opposite sex outside out necessity ie cashier, telephone rep etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)