Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid B****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

My son plays youth baseball. I have scrimped and saved so he could play this year. Along with the regerstration fee of 75 bucks I have had to buy cleats, a bat, and socks and belt and pants. Well they said get grey pants. I went and got them right away cause of my sons size he is very hard to fit. Well tonight at practice some mom decides oh black pants would look better. I tried to tell her I was afraid they wouldnt have his size and I wouldnt be able to get them by Monday when their first game is. She said OH well just let him wear grey pants. I said no if we cant get black pants he wont be on the team. He is not going to show up wearing a different color from everyone else and stick out like a sore thumb. Well I went to exchange the grey pants after practice that I bought 2 weeks ago...yep I was right they dont have his size in black pants and wont be getting in. I ask if I can return them...nope cant get my money back either. They were 20 bucks. There is only one other sporting good store in town and they are expensive...no telling what they will cost but it dont matter...I dont have the money for them. Stupid Bitch

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ittybit2012
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Aaaahhhh, youth sports.  I don't miss dealing with some of the moms.  I'm sorry for what happened.

Fifi834
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:43 PM
6 moms liked this
Just throwing this out ... any chance you can dye the pants black?
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:44 PM

that sucks, what about buying a pair that is longer in the leg and hemming it? or something to that effect

mandella79
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Who died and made this mom king of anything?

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Try looking online and see if you can find something that would work...Also the PPs had good ideas about dying the pants or getting a bigger size and hemming them

AmesGirl
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
RIT dye at walmart, like three bucks man
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladysigma07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Get the heck out here! Who the hell is she to make that decision. Was their a vote of some sort?

Lilypie Maternity tickers
brvdsmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM

wal mart and target should have baseball pants

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:03 PM

He is husky...to get them to fit in the waist usually they are too long anyway and I end up heming his pants.

Quoting bustybee:

that sucks, what about buying a pair that is longer in the leg and hemming it? or something to that effect

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM

The bitch asked all of us..I said I all ready had my sons and how it is hard for me to find pants for him and being last minute stuff is going to be picked over and wont be able to find his size. Well she went to the coach and talked to him and came back and said black pants. Fucking cunt I wish I had her phone number

Quoting Ladysigma07:

Get the heck out here! Who the hell is she to make that decision. Was their a vote of some sort?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)