Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am NOT obsessed with your kids penis!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 263 Replies
14 moms liked this

I don't understand how people standing up for keeping boys intact are "obsessed" with other people's children's penises. It has nothing to do with the fact that it's their penis, it has to do with the fact that you're choosing to cut off a functional organ based off YOUR personal beliefs.

When a mom gives her 11 year old daughter botox and the 11 year old gives consent people are all up in arms about what she is doing to her consenting daughter yet we can't have a voice and call you out on mutilating your child.

1. Uncircumcised penises are not dirty. The foreskin acts as it's own cleaning service, just like our vagina's. Read any credible book and it will tell you so.

2. "It's our religion." Exactly... it's YOUR religion, not your kids. Your kid might not grow up being Jewish so you have no right to make that claim for him. Let him get circumcised when he gets baptized if he chooses.

3. "Oh, we want him to fit in." Well guess what! Most boys in the U.S. are actually NOT getting circumsized these days so he is going to be the one with the weird exposed penis, not the intact ones.

The truth of the matter is that we're cutting off our children's foreskin (to later inject it in our bodies as part of a vaccine) without asking them if it's okay. We're desensitizing their penises because the head is rubbing against their diapers, and then undies every single day of their lives. The nerves get permanently damaged by this. There are plenty of men who are mad about it and wish they had their complete body.

Just because someone is against circumcision does not at all mean they are obsessed with your kids penis, it means they are fighting for human rights. It's a violation of someones body for no real reason.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HelloKitty86
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:59 PM
2 moms liked this

True, but most people don't care.  They know they did the right thing for their child.  Most people do not do enough research to make an informed decision.  They figure since their husband is, that it's a good enough reason.  Most men don't know any different. 

angelbaby1977
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:01 PM
20 moms liked this
Whatever. My DS is circumcised and YES I would do it again without a second thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missamanda86
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM
4 moms liked this

beating a dead horse are we? my 2 older sons are circd as will be my newborn when he gets here

spicy_n_sweet
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you have a son, is he snipped? How about your spouse/partner if it's a man, is he snipped? How about your father? Brother if you have one?

safi
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Same x2

Quoting angelbaby1977:

Whatever. My DS is circumcised and YES I would do it again without a second thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GagaNTattooS
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:06 PM
2 moms liked this
I didn't even know what it was till after I had my son. But I did it cause my mom said too. But why shoukd anyone care what any of do with our sons man junk. Its as bad as the goverment being involved in what I do with my uterus....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:06 PM
7 moms liked this
i swear if i had a dead horse, id give you a bat to beat it. Look lady, your opinion wont change anyones mind. Also yes a religion is a factor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keisha613
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

If I'm Jewish (and I am), my son WILL be Jewish too and he will be circumcised.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:08 PM
14 moms liked this

It's none of your business. It's so weird to be concerned with a piece of skin. Normal men don't spend time thinking about a piece of foreskin that was cut off when he was a child...only women do!!! They don't care...why should YOU??

Do you know that in some African villages, a boy loses his foreskin at the age of 15? There's no choice. Do you think they sit around saying, "Man, I really miss that piece of skin!".  

Only women worry about breast/bottle, ERF, CIO, circumcision, etc.  No wonder we are considered the "weaker sex". We get hung up on the stupidest things!!!!

Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:08 PM
smdh
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)