Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What I'd like to say on this b*tch's FB

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:51 PM
  • 27 Replies

I have a woman on my FB who used to be my SIL. She is only there by request of another formed SIL. The first ex SIL we will call Jane, the second we will call Suzy.

Jane and my ex BIL had two sons. They were horrible parents and CPS took their kids away. CPS was on the verge of terminating parental rights and placing the boys for adoption. Suzy and her husband Bob stepped in and became the permant guardians of the boys. This all happened 10 years ago when the boys were 5 and 6.

Jane and the boys' father split years ago and neither keep in touch with their kids....Suzy and Bob have tried many times over the years to involve them all to no avail. (hence the reason Suzy asked me to have Jane on my FB Suzy and bob do not own a computer)

Jane is always posting stuff about this guy or what guy and how hot she is and how she can take this woman's man or that woman's man...

Jane moved across the country last year and her boys have not heard from her since.So that is why what I just read pissed me off.

She just posted this on FB "I have everything I could want in life. I own my own home (she does not) I own my own car (dunno about that), I am a sexy bitch and I have the two greatest kids on earth"

It was all I could do to keep from posting "How would you know a damned thing about them? You starved and negleted them for the first several years of their lives, now that someone else is raising them, you have not called them in over a damned YEAR. Do you even know if they are still ALIVE?"

I still might post something later, but I am going to cool off and think it thru first....anyone have any ideas on something to say to this piece of crap who suddenly remember she has kids?

Life in a Pagan Family (my blog)
http://lifeinapaganfamily.blog.com/
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:54 PM

bump

nellyb118
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Jeez! Sounds like a piece of work. I'd ignore her really but I'd want to say ' You're right they are great kids, you have Suzy to thank for that!'
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:59 PM
2 moms liked this
Or you could say... Yes they are great kids just ask The women who raises them. Suzy has done an amazing job.

She does sound like a real piece of work

Quoting nellyb118:

Jeez! Sounds like a piece of work. I'd ignore her really but I'd want to say ' You're right they are great kids, you have Suzy to thank for that!'

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:07 PM

That's a good way to put it...IF I say something...It just really hit me wrong cuz I saw the boys last weekend and one of them mentioned that it had been over a year since his mom or dad called them :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Or you could say... Yes they are great kids just ask The women who raises them. Suzy has done an amazing job.

She does sound like a real piece of work

Quoting nellyb118:

Life in a Pagan Family (my blog)
http://lifeinapaganfamily.blog.com/
MumsTheWord571
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:10 PM
That's just so sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:10 PM
5 moms liked this

I'd say "Suzy really has done a great job hasn't she? I'm proud of those boys too"

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:12 PM
I like what you wrote but I am a toatl bitch. But what the PPs wrote is good too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zianneaaliyah
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I would have posted, "Oh really?" 

tifbrown
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM

You are strong! I wouldn't have been able to resist. Unfotuantely it would probably be quickly deleted by her. What ah;asdfjg;alsdjf;lasjdf o;JBD Sorry, I have no word in my vocabulary for people like that, as it totally blows my freaking mind!

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Sounds like she just wants people to be 'jealous' of her 'perfect' life that so many people portray on facebook to let people know nothin is wrong.

I have a couple friends that do that, not to that degree, but yeah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)