Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pet peeves over food and drinks - whats yours?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:51 PM
  • 14 Replies

i cant stand it when someone gets 3/4 creamer or sugar and then 1/4 coffee....seriously just get a hot chocolate -_-  

and the reason i never drink coffee at hubs aunts house isssss

she reuses coffee grounds....she puts it in, makes a pot then lets it sit dry and uses it again days latter blek O_o

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kathislove80
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:52 PM
People seriously get 1/4 coffee and 3/4 creamer??? Wtf is the point??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:52 PM
I will never understand sweetened juice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Uh...that's a strange pet peeve to have. Talking about your first one. But OK...
SimplyErathy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM

i worked at a gas station for a few months and our coffee thing is like right next to the counter so i can see what their getting and they will go through like 10+ packs of the small creamers and then a tad of coffee..... that creamer thats a courtesy cost more then the ammt of coffee they pay for -_-

Quoting kathislove80:

alexsmomma06
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

SO always makes fun of me because I can't order a sandwich anywhere, with out taking it apart and rearranging the toppings so that it's all spread out evenly. lol

cmarie214
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:56 PM

i cant mix fruit and cream... like strawberry ice cream or orange dreamsicles it just so un natural!

SimplyErathy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:57 PM

lol i agree! last time we had fastfood (like 2 or so years ago) i orderd this jalapano burger and ALL the jalapanos were in one single area! i felt giped at first till i bit in and got a mouth full of hotness -_-

Quoting alexsmomma06:

SO always makes fun of me because I can't order a sandwich anywhere, with out taking it apart and rearranging the toppings so that it's all spread out evenly. lol

SimplyErathy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:58 PM

blek nighter can i! 

Quoting cmarie214:

i cant mix fruit and cream... like strawberry ice cream or orange dreamsicles it just so un natural!

Destiny907
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I can't stand fussy people.. people who eat only extremely bland, ordinary things.. act like they are being asked to eat alien food when being asked to consider ethnic or just more out of the ordinary things.

Like my husband.. whenever I let him choose where to go to eat- "Steak" it is.  LOL  I love to go to many differing places, greek, thai, chinese, italian, mexican, Indian, etc....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:04 PM

its a latte at the point

Quoting kathislove80:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)