Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There are toys all over my floor and I don't care.

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:07 PM
  • 0 Replies

There are toys all over my floor, the sink is full of dishes, it definitely needs to be tidied up in here, and it is all going to sit  until tomorrow morning. 

Got up and got the kids ready at 6:30, drove an hour and a half into Edmonton (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, it's the capital of Alberta - Just taught all you Americans something.) Drove all over the city and picked up our new tent trailer. Came home and flat out did laundry and packed at the last minute to get my hubby ready to head back up to work for six days, because he decided to wait until the last 4 hours of his six days off to bring it in the house and ask me to do it. Cooked a beatiful meal for his last day. Put the girls to bed. And, now my hubby is gone, I miss him already :(

Not to mention, I haven't talked to my mom all day! We live 3 hours apart, but I call her at least twice a day every day.

So, I am going to go sit on the couch, have some sort of unhealthy snack(s) and watch whatever I have recorded on the PVR. Tomorrow I will get up and I can start with life again, but for now it's time to relax :)

Tiffany

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)