Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My views on abortion have changed...

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:30 AM
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this
Since tonight, I watched a video .. which maybe I shouldn't have done. But it completely changed my view. I'm no longer strictly pro choice, in some cases rape, incest etc I can still understand on those terms... But just because someone had sex when they shouldn't have. It opened my eyes. I still will not bash anyone who has had an abortion and I still will not judge. It just makes me sad. I'm not a Christian, I just have changed my view point on abortion. I'm posting the link but its extreme.

I'll add this little tid bit in here just so people know, I'm not associating with either parties at the moment, my specific views have just PERSONALLY changed. I still don't think I have the right, or place to tell you what to do. No one else does. This is just strictly showing why I have had a change of heart on this subject.

The video is extremely graphic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c82WUgjIUng
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:35 AM

it didn't bring up the video

Elayna90
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:38 AM
6 moms liked this
I didn't and won't watch the video.

The way I see it... I am against abortion. But I have the freedom to make that choice. It is not my, nor anyone else's place, to take choice away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:38 AM
Good for you. I have never been for abortion.
GomezMami2908
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:39 AM
3 moms liked this

My views on abortion have changed over the years also. I used to be one of those extreme pro-lifers...not anymore. I don't consider myself neither term really though, just more educated.

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:39 AM
4 moms liked this
You are still pro-choice. If you think a woman should be able to choose in even one of those situations that you mentioned, you are pro-choice. And being pro-choice doesn't mean you are pro-abortion. I hate abortion, I think it's a horrible thing but I think a woman's choice should always be there and hers, that's all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:44 AM

It just takes me to youtube and gives me a music selection.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:47 AM
I don't think I care
shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I have seen the one your talking about, but no, my view has never changed. I am still pro-choice, personally pro-life. IMO it is NOT the governments place to say what we can and cannot do with our bodies.

mamaxkitty
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:51 AM

You're still pro-choice. You are letting mothers in different situations have a choice. Being pro-life doesn't mean you get to pick in choose what you want it to apply to :l

I'm pro-choice. I believe it's your body, your choice. The end.

Junesmommy18
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:53 AM
Quoting masonsmommy107:

it didn't bring up the video

Hmm. Not too sure why, but its called "Baby screams for help during an abortion"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)