Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My vagina is floppy. TMI SO SORRY!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies

I really apologize for how "TMI" this is but I've gotta ask! I took a bath today for a bit longer than usually. I was shaving and getting fresh because i'm going to the beach for the 1st time this spring! 

So I shaved down there and once I got out of the bath I noticed I missed a spot. I went to shave them and noticed my vagina lips were very floppy and loose feeling. Usually they just sit there, kind of secured to me but right now they seemed very like stretchy and well FLOPPY! 

This has never happened!! I'm not sure why they are doing it. Can anyone explain???

Again SO SORRY that this is all TMI. I know most don't want to read about my vagina! lmao 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:02 PM
8 moms liked this
OMG! That gave me the greatest laugh this week!
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Do your lips look wrinkled? loose? That can happen after you have kids, gain weight, lose weight, etc. They can also change day to day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Mine used to be like that. Almost like I had big lips??? I just had a baby and everything is all tucked in and tight. a huge change.
Jmama3
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:03 PM

what she said

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

embarrassed

but i'm so serious! lmao...i know it sounds so crazy.

DollFace-23
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Do your lips look wrinkled? loose? That can happen after you have kids, gain weight, lose weight, etc. They can also change day to day.

I haven't gained an excessive or lost any weight recently and my youngest kid is 8. I hope they go back! I'm not sure if I like this look..........

Mommototwo
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:05 PM
30 moms liked this

(Singing) does yourrrrr vag hang low? Does it wobble two and fro? Can you tie it in a knot? Can you tie it in a bow?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine used to be like that. Almost like I had big lips??? I just had a baby and everything is all tucked in and tight. a huge change.

it's like they got thinner but longer..like i could pull them out more. Sorry for the visual lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:06 PM
5 moms liked this

Pic?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured