Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Answer the question. Anon. or w/ sn. Have you ever......

Posted by   + Show Post
Been taken to jail? For what & when you went to court, did you get charged or charges dropped?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Replies (31-40):
Jessica020410
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 21, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Yes.

I was with my girlfriends and we got pulled over. I had a warrent and was hauled off. It was for an expired registration ticket. My mom wrote a check, I paid her back in cash, the check bounced.

My girlfriends bonded me out, I went to court, explained to the judge, he let me pay the original fine and I was released. I was only in a single cell. Laid down and went to sleep.

Come to think of it, I paid that money twice.
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Yep and the charges where dropped it was self defense
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 21, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Yes, I was 15. I was riding in a car with 3 friends, one being Asian (yes it's relevant) Two of my friends needed to go to the bathroom so we stopped at a bus stop. We left, 5 minutes later the police pulled us over. We were all arrested and our car got searched. We were taken to jail, where a police woman searched us. And then we were separated and interrogated because some taxi driver claimed that we had stolen some woman's purse outside the bus stop. Anyway to make a really long story short, I guess every time the taxi driver was asked what he had seen he kept changing his story, and at the end he said "it was the Asian girl" and some other not very nice things. I guess by that time the police realized that he was a rasist bastard and they let us go. Weird thing is they never called our parents nor social services even though we were all under aged!
moon_dust
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 3:02 AM
No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 3:03 AM
Juvi can be more reckless than adult jail. So yes, it counts.

Quoting Anonymous:

Does juvenile hall count?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Ohgoodnessno.

Becca030507
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Nope, never. I have been inside of a jail before. Best friend, her husband and my FIL are all cops and have gone on many ride alongs with my best friend and her husband and have been taken inside the jail.

iluv2meow
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 3:05 AM

I dont need to hide, and the answer is NO

trae1982
by Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 3:05 AM
No I haven't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)