Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think a lot of you need to take a break from your internet pedestal.

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM
  • 78 Replies
28 moms liked this
I honestly don't see what any of you get, calling another mother unworthy of the title. Let alone telling another woman she is ugly.

When your kids come home crying because someone told them they were ugly or fat. What do you say to them? It's ok, mommy just told another mommy she should have aborted her fetus to save the world from public assistance. You'll get over it.You're grown ass women, act like it!

Also an anon button, doesn't give you free reign to say whatever you choose. You go after the kids in school that are acting the same way you are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
areles
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:17 PM
3 moms liked this

like like, a thousand times like.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Relax. It's the net...not that serious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM
I use the anon BC I have family on here. They've tried to use stupid shit against me before. We're not exactly close lol. But I prefer not to feed the monsters.
bbkiwi
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM
3 moms liked this
Unfortunately this site, is meant for advice and support. Not to be bashed for your appearance or circumstance.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heyma4
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM
6 moms liked this

A lot of women on here are bullies. Plain and simple. Yes it's the net, but these people are also in real life. They are the ones teaching their children these behaviors. Which is just sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this
This site may have been made for advice and support....but it's certainly not all it's used for. Knowing that (and obviously you do)...why stay?

Quoting bbkiwi:

Unfortunately this site, is meant for advice and support. Not to be bashed for your appearance or circumstance.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:23 PM
How do you know that?

Quoting heyma4:

A lot of women on here are bullies. Plain and simple. Yes it's the net, but these people are also in real life. They are the ones teaching their children these behaviors. Which is just sad.

tginn20
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:23 PM

confused did I miss something?

heyma4
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:25 PM
2 moms liked this

If they act this way, then more than likely they act this way in front of their children. Which teaches them the same behavior. If they don't and they "only" act like bullies online, then they are hypocrites.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know that?

Quoting heyma4:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:25 PM

bow down

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)