Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think a lot of you need to take a break from your internet pedestal.

Posted by   + Show Post
I honestly don't see what any of you get, calling another mother unworthy of the title. Let alone telling another woman she is ugly.

When your kids come home crying because someone told them they were ugly or fat. What do you say to them? It's ok, mommy just told another mommy she should have aborted her fetus to save the world from public assistance. You'll get over it.You're grown ass women, act like it!

Also an anon button, doesn't give you free reign to say whatever you choose. You go after the kids in school that are acting the same way you are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Replies (71-78):
moon_dust
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Drama post - I like.
But I dont get it when someone just goes banana and calls a poster names, bashes and humiliates ( though I am not sure that happens but sometime I find myself cringing) and then adds a 'lol' or 'lmfao'. I don't know why but I just ASSume that the basher got a real bashing IRL and taking it out on the OP.
If 'we're all adults' then we should act like them. Jmho.
Drama and differences of opinions do not necessarily result into tasteless bullying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Quoting HouseKatof2:

Quoting Anonymous:

We're adults. Relax...it's the net. NOT that serious.

Quoting HouseKatof2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Relax. It's the net...not that serious.

You don't think so? Maybe you should Google that massive influx of teenage suicide with a direct correlation to online bullying.

Like it or not there are a lot of young ladies here that, while mothers, are still very young and vunerable to the emotional turmoil that can be brought on by never feeling like they can find support and/or acceptance, even from strangers online.

While most of us realize we can simply walk away from the computer and take a break, there are those that have fragile self confidence and/or suffer from mental issues that make it difficult for them to think rationally about what is being written to/about them.

Simple human compassion can go a long way in this world. It often has a greater impact on people we will never meet than on those in or daily lives.    

"We" are not all adults. I have seen several post over the years made by young ladies that are teenagers. If a twenty something college student can jump off a bridge over something online why can't a 16 year old first time mom that is looking for someone to tell her she hasn't ruined her life by having a baby? 

the way a alot of people act on this site is proof enough that we are not all adults. i have seen junior high school students behave a lot better than people on this site. 

princess8228
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 4:52 PM

A crazy woman on here made a post about her personal life and i commented on it and she inboxed me saying stay the f*ck out of her business lol really??? I agree with your post!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Bully moms here have bully brats in real life. Pathetic!
jonellg
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 5:36 PM

mean people suck

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Apr. 21, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Yup yup &  yup.

Cm reminds me there will never be world peace. :\

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I an guilty of saying that have been taken as mean, it was not meant that way, just truth, BUT I have never called anyone names. Well, except for the cheating men in some posts but it has never been towards another mom. Everytime I say what I feel is the truth I get called so many names. Its funny how just because I am honest that some of these mom's have to call me names. BUT I don't let this internet bull shit get to me. I really don't care, its very entertaining! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured