Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I saw this picture on Facebook and I had to share it! Post your pits so I can be jealous, since we rent and can't have dogs... :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Replies (91-100):
JazzyMommyx3
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:40 AM

love it!

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

BUMP

dilateyourmind
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Never met a Pit Bull I didn't like!:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Your so passionate to defend the breed that you can't feel sympathy for someone else's tragedy. You just keep attacking!Makes you wonder who the real dogs are here. I certainly hope nothing this horrific happens to your family. Good for you for pulling out such a big words like prejudice and ridiculous, must be hard when all you speak is bitch.

Quoting erinsmom1964:

OMG seriously?  Basing an opinion on MILIONS of dogs because of 3 you don't think is prejudice?  LMFAO tell yourself what you got to tell yourself to justify it in your head IDK your ridiculous!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Anonymous:

How is this not a pittie post? Did you read the title. And yes i find prejudice of ANY type silly

Prejudice:

1. opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge.

2. unreasonable, hostale attitudes regarding a group.

Gordon allport defined prejudice as a " feeling favorable or unfavorable toward a person or thing prior to, or not based on , actual experience."

I never formed my opinion of the breed without first having knowlege of them and a long history of being around them. I was never hostale toward you or this group for loving the breed. it was only after a actual experience with the breed  that I formed my current  opinion. 

lakajungurl
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Poor birdy! They kept the snake outside in a rubber maid tote.it was sad .she didn't have water or heat .she was so cold she wouldn't move.I thought she was dead .my husband noticed her breathing was really low and he said we would take her home.she's shed quite a few times since we've had her.

Quoting .GinxedGemini.:

That's good she has a better home. Its nice when people help.. My mom has a blue n gold macaw, he was in an abusive home, they gave him drugs and alcohol, and the only things he would say was fuckin bird, shutup, and other swear words.. We got him when he was about 7 and he is around 16 now and has been in a good home, he is spoiled and can say a whole bunch of words now but still gets in his swearing rants sometimes.. He will eventually move in with my family when my mom gets too old to take care of him.. Also I had a cat who got strangled to death and the guy who did it went around laughing about the scratches he got from the struggle.. He wont think its too funny the next time I see him thats for sure.. Its heart breaking to think people can actually do those things. :(

Quoting lakajungurl:

Me too! That's why I have a 8ft.red tail boa.its kinda hard to abuse a snake but these people were doing it.and now I have her.she's creepy but has a good home where she has food and water and clean tank.

Quoting .GinxedGemini.:

Thats so sad, she's adorable.. I f***** hate animal abuse.

Quoting lakajungurl:

Multimedia message

And this Precious (the pitt) and Winnie.Precious was murdered by my neighbors in September .she was the best dog and I miss her so,much!the vet said she was poisoned.and my neighbors hated her for no reason .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lakajungurl
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Beautiful! I have a 12 week old blue pitt

Quoting erinsmom1964:

BUMP

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.GinxedGemini.
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Thats sad, the poor thing.

Quoting lakajungurl:

Poor birdy! They kept the snake outside in a rubber maid tote.it was sad .she didn't have water or heat .she was so cold she wouldn't move.I thought she was dead .my husband noticed her breathing was really low and he said we would take her home.she's shed quite a few times since we've had her.

Quoting .GinxedGemini.:

That's good she has a better home. Its nice when people help.. My mom has a blue n gold macaw, he was in an abusive home, they gave him drugs and alcohol, and the only things he would say was fuckin bird, shutup, and other swear words.. We got him when he was about 7 and he is around 16 now and has been in a good home, he is spoiled and can say a whole bunch of words now but still gets in his swearing rants sometimes.. He will eventually move in with my family when my mom gets too old to take care of him.. Also I had a cat who got strangled to death and the guy who did it went around laughing about the scratches he got from the struggle.. He wont think its too funny the next time I see him thats for sure.. Its heart breaking to think people can actually do those things. :(

Quoting lakajungurl:

Me too! That's why I have a 8ft.red tail boa.its kinda hard to abuse a snake but these people were doing it.and now I have her.she's creepy but has a good home where she has food and water and clean tank.

Quoting .GinxedGemini.:

Thats so sad, she's adorable.. I f***** hate animal abuse.

Quoting lakajungurl:

Multimedia message

And this Precious (the pitt) and Winnie.Precious was murdered by my neighbors in September .she was the best dog and I miss her so,much!the vet said she was poisoned.and my neighbors hated her for no reason .

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I do feel sympathy your ignorant arguments and prejudice not with standing.  You have an excuse for your BS at every single turn.  The POINT alludes you because your vision is clouded with PREJUDICE .  GO back and reread first thing I said Sorry about your mom but AGAIN to blame ANY breed and hate on ANY breed because of what 3 dogs did is RIDUCLIOUS.  No matter how many times you drag me back to you and no matter what new tactic you try it doesn't change that FACT BTW love you resorting to name calling .  NICE

Quoting Anonymous:

Your so passionate to defend the breed that you can't feel sympathy for someone else's tragedy. You just keep attacking!Makes you wonder who the real dogs are here. I certainly hope nothing this horrific happens to your family. Good for you for pulling out such a big words like prejudice and ridiculous, must be hard when all you speak is bitch.

Quoting erinsmom1964:

OMG seriously?  Basing an opinion on MILIONS of dogs because of 3 you don't think is prejudice?  LMFAO tell yourself what you got to tell yourself to justify it in your head IDK your ridiculous!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Anonymous:

How is this not a pittie post? Did you read the title. And yes i find prejudice of ANY type silly

Prejudice:

Gordon allport defined prejudice as a " feeling favorable or unfavorable toward a person or thing prior to, or not based on , actual experience."

I never formed my opinion of the breed without first having knowlege of them and a long history of being around them. I was never hostale toward you or this group for loving the breed. it was only after a actual experience with the breed  that I formed my current  opinion. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Anonymous:

Prejudice:

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:53 AM

This is a good friend of mines dog Hercules.  he is actually Cane Corsoco mix but same differance. LOL We all call him Hunky Herc....baby hippo...LOL

Blues are beuatiful for sure.

Quoting lakajungurl:

Beautiful! I have a 12 week old blue pitt

Quoting erinsmom1964:

BUMP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)