Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

come in here foodstamps receivers

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
how much do you get and how many people are in your family?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Replies (291-300):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 142 on Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:33 PM

$417 for a family of 5

Anonymous
by Anonymous 143 on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:53 AM

$367 for 2 people. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 144 on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:54 AM

417 for 5 people

Anonymous
by Anonymous 145 on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Lol like me! I do accounting fron home so I NEED the internet! So stfu! Would it be better if I cancelled my internet and stopped working and live completely off the govt?
Sidenote: I dont get fs but I do get medicaid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Some people are under contracts with cable, etc and it would be cheaper to keep it than to cancel, some people have their bills paid for them and some people need at least the internet to be able to work from home. 

Stop judging about what people should cut out when you don't know the fucking situation. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure does. But cutting those out of their lives if they can afford to pay it while still being under the monthly income guideline makes no difference for them because they will still get the food stamps.

Quoting Anonymous:

the same could be said for those with foodstamps that have internet and cable, huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're not poor enough to get them then you need to do some serious budget cuts and get off the damn internet if you can't afford to put food on the table.

Quoting Anonymous:

Great. A post for people who don't need to worry about having food in their fridges. How lovely.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 59 on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:20 AM

why are so many PROUD of their status as a loser?  do you post that on facebook too.??

.............................is a loser and PROUD of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milmil06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Wow that was a little extreme and childish an if your such a big bad ass and have the balls to talk shit like that stop posting anonymously and let everyone know who you are some people need the help they can't help how much the government gives them but your just ignorant for even saying things like that

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, the intelligence in that response is astounding.  No wonder you're on FS, did you even graduate high school?  Or did you start popping out babies as soon as you could so you could make a profession out of living off of the government?

Quoting Anonymous:

Shove it

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, wow.  We've never received FS and make more than enough money to live comfortably and I never spend more than $600 a month on our family of four.  And that's buying all organic.  It's stuff like this that makes me loathe the system.  It should NOT be comfortable, you should be getting basic food items, not Coke and convenience meals.

Quoting Anonymous:

just wondering because i know this family of 4 who gets 950 for 4 people. i thought that was ridiculous and now i see it absolutely is.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 146 on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:47 AM

$225 7 people

Anonymous
by Anonymous 147 on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:48 AM
301.00. 7 people
Anonymous
by Anonymous 148 on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:50 AM
726 for 4 people and we do use it all on meats, fresh veggies etc. We MAY get an occassional frozen pizza as a treat for the kids.
nonnahsregah40
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:50 AM

none anymore!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)