Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My father raped me when I was 11 until I was 14!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Jesus. Just talking about this is making me panic!!! But I have to get this out!! My father started all this when I was 10. It started out with just touching. It was so innocent at first (at least that's what my 10 year old self thought) This is when he introduced to my siblings and I a game called COLORS(I have 3 older sisters and a younger brother) This game consisted of one of us in the bedroom with dad while the others waited outside the door. Whoever was in the room with D would look around the room and choose a color then the others would come in and try and guess. It was during one of those games when the touching started. It went on like that for a year until that first night. He told me when he was finished that all daddys did that to their youngest daughters! That I couldn't tell my sisters or my mother or my brother or they would be jealous and he would have to leave us!! I believed him!! How could I fucking believe him!? I've never told anyone, not my mom, my family, not even my husband knows!! When I was 14 my mom divorced my dad because he beat her one to many times. Nobody heard from him again until a year ago, but now he has moved to the same state my while family lives in.. My siblings hate him because after my parents divorced, he wanted nothing to do with any odd us until now. Why!!?? I HATE THAT MAN WITH A PASSION I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTED!!! He actualy had the fucking balls to ask me if he could meet his grandkids!!! This is a promise, HE WILL NOT COME WITHIN 10 MILES OF ME OR MY KIDS OR I WON'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT I DO TO HIM!!! Im so sorry everyone for this, I just can't keep it in any more!!! I am so fucking ashamed...
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:05 AM
My father raped and molested me from the time I was 5 up until shortly after I turned 14 so I know your pain..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:07 AM
HUGS!!!!!!
Earth_Mama90
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:08 AM
Sick!!!! I'm so sorry for anyone who has to deal with this. It's sick no matter what but for some reason thinking of a dad doing that is just sicker
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyto2gr8ones
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Isn't it amazing how people who've been abused can feel shame for the crap someone else did to them??  I encourage you to seek some counseling.  I would also like to recommend you read the book The Wounded Heart by Dr. Dan Allender.  BIG HUGS to you!!!!

WingCharm
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:09 AM

I'm so sorry you had to endure that :( Have you thought about seeking some therapy? It's hard, but it does help you in the long run. Keeping the secret is the worst part.

I've never been assaulted or raped, I can't identify with that, but I would still rec talking to someone besides strangers. At some point, when you're ready of course.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN