Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Timothy McVeigh

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Today would've been his birthday.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Replies (41-50):
Bitch.please
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:11 PM
That was the first time something like that happen, so how could you not remember? Unless you're to young.

Quoting kristyann:

Okay well thank you.. I'm sorry I don't remember the name of every person who has ever done something like that. And just so you know, you can't be a huge dick and than say I don't mean to be rude. Yes you did

Quoting MrCruzito:

Quoting kristyann:

I feel like I should know that name

You kidding me?  You better live underneath a rock if your from the US and don't know that name cause thats the only excuse lady.  Google it then come back and say "FUCK THAT GUY! MAY HE CONTINUE BURNING IN HELL!". 

(im not trying to be mean, I just find it really shocking...cause you should know.)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

the ultimate terrorist

Cara5
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:13 PM
3 moms liked this

I was there.  It was awful. I am normally against the death penalty and about as left wing liberal as you can get, but I will admit that I had a beer, and toasted to a friend whos name is on one of those chairs, and felt just a little bit better the day he was executed. 

LbH8rproof
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:14 PM
I really couldn't care less about that killer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Quoting kristyann:

Okay well thank you.. I'm sorry I don't remember the name of every person who has ever done something like that. And just so you know, you can't be a huge dick and than say I don't mean to be rude. Yes you did

Quoting MrCruzito:

Quoting kristyann:

You kidding me?  You better live underneath a rock if your from the US and don't know that name cause thats the only excuse lady.  Google it then come back and say "FUCK THAT GUY! MAY HE CONTINUE BURNING IN HELL!". 

(im not trying to be mean, I just find it really shocking...cause you should know.)

You cant remember every name of every person that has done something like that?  That's funny.  In the past hundred years of American history how many people have blown up a building killing almost 200 people?  Its happened twice...You act like its a common occurrence.

ReadWriteLuv
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

This motherfucker was NOT cute.

LbH8rproof
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:16 PM
What is that? People that were executed?

Quoting Cara5:

I was there.  It was awful. I am normally against the death penalty and about as left wing liberal as you can get, but I will admit that I had a beer, and toasted to a friend whos name is on one of those chairs, and felt just a little bit better the day he was executed. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:16 PM

And? Your point?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Bush

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kristyann:

Quoting MrCruzito:

Quoting kristyann:

You cant remember every name of every person that has done something like that?  That's funny.  In the past hundred years of American history how many people have blown up a building killing almost 200 people?  Its happened twice...You act like its a common occurrence.

mommommymomx5
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:18 PM
so? that bastard deserved what he got.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)