Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This post makes me.........also love being a SAHM!!!

Poll

Question: Are you a SAHM??

Options:

I am and I love it

I am and I don't want to be

I am and it's ok

I am not and I love it

I am not and I want to be

I am not and it's ok

Other (always an other option, please explain below)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 194

View Results

I wanted to make a post b/c this post will make me a bronze member of this group, woohoo for my 250th post!!! 

So my post really is about loving being a SAHM.  I've seen the post about how a SAHM can consider staying home a job and I do but it's a job I LOVE (no this is not a s/o)!!  I'm home with my kids all day, I homeschool them so we are together all the time.  I haven't worked a job outside the home in almost 9 years and it is awesome to just have to take care of my kids, hubby, and house all day long.  I didn't even work when my hubby was out of work for over a year just recently but we still made it through (with God's grace).  My hubby works hard to provide for us and I love making sure he doesn't have to do anything inside the house (besides taking trash out).  We aren't on PA, although we have been in the past, and I'm thankful that we don't need it anymore.  I doubt I'll go back to work anytime soon, if ever.  I cannot imagine having to work a full time job outside the home and take care of the kids, hubby, and house too.  It makes me sad that some of you have to when you don't want to.  HUGS to all you working moms that would rather stay home!!!!  That's all I can think to put for the moment (it's late, lol)  Ask anything you wish although I won't promise to answer the rude, mean, or snotty comments/questions.  :)

Crystal~Wife to Robert~2/11/01

Mommy to Joshua~7/19/00, Lillian~7/1/06, Kimberly~9/9/10, and furbaby CopyCat~7/2/03

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."~Phillipians 4:13 (NKJV)

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
Aislinn
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

So basically you have no life.

LOL No life? Lets see... Punching a clock or going to the beach, anytime I want? Or, shopping? Or maybe a over night trip to a friends house? Maybe I want to sleep in... Whatever.. And, who doesn't have a life? lol Nobody tells me where to be, how to dress or what time to get there. That is not "no life".. That is THE life.. HA!

mommyto2gr8ones
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:57 PM

BUMP!

onethought
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I was and would do anything to be again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
irishstarz
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:59 PM
2 moms liked this
I am Privileged and Blessed to be a SAHM, and I couldn't be happier! I love spending all day, every day with my amazing Son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deaniskingsmom
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:00 PM
I have done both an I hate working an taking care of the house an my kid.it really does suck I was a house mom for a long time before returning back to work an really wish I had could be a stay at home mom again I think its great the amount of time u get to spend with the kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyto2gr8ones
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I hope that can happen for you someday soon again.  HUGS!!

Quoting onethought:

I was and would do anything to be again

fstysxofthebtt
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I HATED being a SAHM. I'm so glad I work!

xoxoDanicaxoxo
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes it is :)

Quoting Aislinn:

Quoting Anonymous:

So basically you have no life.

LOL No life? Lets see... Punching a clock or going to the beach, anytime I want? Or, shopping? Or maybe a over night trip to a friends house? Maybe I want to sleep in... Whatever.. And, who doesn't have a life? lol Nobody tells me where to be, how to dress or what time to get there. That is not "no life".. That is THE life.. HA!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.ZombieGirl.
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a SAHM and love it.

mommyto2gr8ones
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:04 PM

HUGS to you too.  It could happen again one day for you and I hope it does!!  :)

Quoting deaniskingsmom:

I have done both an I hate working an taking care of the house an my kid.it really does suck I was a house mom for a long time before returning back to work an really wish I had could be a stay at home mom again I think its great the amount of time u get to spend with the kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)