Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sleeping with married men!! **edit**

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:28 AM
  • 98 Replies
20 moms liked this
To all those dumb women who think its ok to fuck a married man!! I don't know what's wrong with you. You know they just using you for sex. If they really loved you, the would be with you not their wives. Its not ok to fuck married men, they have families and you are fucking with their children. How fucking dare you destroy a family and rip children away from being raised by both parents. I'm talking about women who know he is married, bc if she didn't know she isn't at fault
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:32 AM
6 moms liked this
They dont care...
Till it happens to them.
stephy87
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:33 AM
I have. His wife hated him but they couldn't divorce bc he was illegal. It hadn't been 7 yrs. she was a bitch and was dating other men. No children involved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cutiebear_Annie
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Very good post. Thank you. I've been a victim of this before and I don't wish that kind of hurt on anyone. My now ex husband didn't only sleep with my Sister whom I just met around that time due to my adoption as a baby but he also slept with another woman whom he got pregnant. They ended up ending that pregnancy but it infuriated me that the two of those woman I'm talking about and I quote "that I know of" who knows how many others. Knowing he was married is ludicrous. How dare they or any other woman do that to another Woman. How would they like it if someone did that to them? Your so right in your post.

In fact the one the Dumb Ass got pregnant she was also married and get this her husband supposibly was overseas serving our country at the time. I remember talking to the B on the phone and begging her for my husband to come home but she defended herself saying he told her he LOVED HER. How sick is that.

Cutiebear_Annie
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Stephy-

First of all, I don't care whether this womans husband hated her or not, What you did is WRONG simple as that. How do you really know that she SUPPOSIBLY was sleeping with other men? Is this what your oh so prince charming told you? Remember these men that allow Woman like you to sleep with them when they are married will tell you anything with there little sob stories so Woman like you feel sorry for them. Remember there is always two sides to a story. Maybe someday it will happen to you with a man you trust with all of your heart and you will know the pain  it causes. is it really worth breaking up a family and being a party to that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:37 AM
4 moms liked this
Just to put this out there before my opinion I do not, and have never slept with someone else's husband. However the man needs to be responsible for honoring his commitment. The other woman has no commitment to the man's wife, or kids. I agree that it is degrading to the other woman to let herself be valued only as the person married guy gets off with, but that's OWs issue that she has to deal with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bethanyb0325
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Its disgusting!! I have seen a few women on here saying they talking to married men and sleeping with them! They have kids, they should know better. My ex husband cheated on me, but it was a good thing bc after trying to leave him so many times, this was the final straw

Quoting Cutiebear_Annie:

Very good post. Thank you. I've been a victim of this before and I don't wish that kind of hurt on anyone. My now ex husband didn't only sleep with my Sister whom I just met around that time due to my adoption as a baby but he also slept with another woman whom he got pregnant. They ended up ending that pregnancy but it infuriated me that the two of those woman I'm talking about and I quote "that I know of" who knows how many others. Knowing he was married is ludicrous. How dare they or any other woman do that to another Woman. How would they like it if someone did that to them? Your so right in your post.

In fact the one the Dumb Ass got pregnant she was also married and get this her husband supposibly was overseas serving our country at the time. I remember talking to the B on the phone and begging her for my husband to come home but she defended herself saying he told her he LOVED HER. How sick is that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:38 AM
I agree
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
princess8228
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:39 AM

I have had it happen to me. When it did that's when i decidedto sleep with married men ONLY!  BUT hold on before everybody jump's my sh*t for it, I was young and now since im older i realized how wrong i was for doing it and I DO regret it. But i do know how it feel's.

Quoting Anonymous:

They dont care...
Till it happens to them.

champagne_rose
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:40 AM

It is pretty sick.

bethanyb0325
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:41 AM
I agree with you, I'm more so talking about the women who know the man is married. The husband it 100% responsible! However the women whom know he is married is the issue I am talking about. Ppl need to learn how to control themselves

Quoting Anonymous:

Just to put this out there before my opinion I do not, and have never slept with someone else's husband. However the man needs to be responsible for honoring his commitment. The other woman has no commitment to the man's wife, or kids. I agree that it is degrading to the other woman to let herself be valued only as the person married guy gets off with, but that's OWs issue that she has to deal with.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured