Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sleeping with married men!! **edit**

Posted by   + Show Post
To all those dumb women who think its ok to fuck a married man!! I don't know what's wrong with you. You know they just using you for sex. If they really loved you, the would be with you not their wives. Its not ok to fuck married men, they have families and you are fucking with their children. How fucking dare you destroy a family and rip children away from being raised by both parents. I'm talking about women who know he is married, bc if she didn't know she isn't at fault
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:32 AM
2 moms liked this
Haha! You are funny and pathetic. The other woman or women(depending how much of a dog the man is) isnt ripping your family apart. Nor is she the one stopping your children from growing up in a 2 parent home. Your man is. He knows he has a responsibilty to protect his family. Its his choice to do so or not. Your man,not the other woman,made a commitment to you and took vows with you. She owes you absolutely nothing. If your man loved you(the wife)he wouldnt cheat. No matter what. Its sad how you make excuses for your cheating man and take your anger out on the other woman. Guess it makes it easier to sleep with the pig at night...since you are to pathetic to kick hi, to the curb

Quoting bethanyb0325:

To all those dumb women who think its ok to fuck a married man!! I don't know what's wrong with you. You know they just using you for sex. If they really loved you, the would be with you not their wives. Its not ok to fuck married men, they have families and you are fucking with their children. How fucking dare you destroy a family and rip children away from being raised by both parents.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:33 AM
*this*

Quoting RayneofTerror:

i have no love for women who do this, believe me i don't. but the man is the bastard that did the cheating. period. wouldn't matter who was willing to sleep with him if he wasn't sleeping with them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:35 AM
Agree

Quoting perezamberly:

I agree completely.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just to put this out there before my opinion I do not, and have never slept with someone else's husband. However the man needs to be responsible for honoring his commitment. The other woman has no commitment to the man's wife, or kids. I agree that it is degrading to the other woman to let herself be valued only as the person married guy gets off with, but that's OWs issue that she has to deal with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:37 AM
If she did her job he wouldn't look else where
bethanyb0325
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:41 AM

really, haha that is really cute. how old are you??

Quoting vicky31:

I knew you'd fall for it. 8) 

I said I slept with a married man. Never said who and to who he was married to.

Now get it?

Quoting bethanyb0325:

That's something to be proud of! Wow, u have some major issues. U know karma is a bitch!

Quoting vicky31:

I fuck a married man I'm not ashamed 8)

ahahaha

Tinkerbellmama
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Honestly, I blame the man more than the woman he's sleeping with. Of the two, the man KNOWS his married, who knows what kinda crap he's telling her. I didn't take vows with some woman to keep her away from my man, I took vows with my husband. If he can't honor those vows, some other woman can have him because I am NOT interested.

tomatoqueen
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:48 AM

Quoting TerrorMom:

I disagree. If my husband were cheating, he would be at fault. Just because he is a man doesn't give him a pass on self control. He knows he's married, he knows we have children. Just as if I were cheating I would be the one at fault because we have a commitment to one another. The other party does not. 

Quoting bethanyb0325:

Like I said in previous post. More so talking about those women who know he is married. The man is at fault, but that other women is too!

Quoting TerrorMom:

Quoting bethanyb0325:

To all those dumb women who think its ok to fuck a married man!! I don't know what's wrong with you. You know they just using you for sex. If they really loved you, the would be with you not their wives. Its not ok to fuck married men, they have families and you are fucking with their children. How fucking dare you destroy a family and rip children away from being raised by both parents.

It's not the woman who is ripping apart the family, it's the husband who is cheating. If not her, it would be someone else. The woman has no commitment to you or your children.

I sleep with a married man every night. The one I married. 

I agree with you. However, I think the equation changes a little when people come on to friend's spouses. At that point, I think they are both responsible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:52 AM

So true. My husband and I have been having problems so one of his female friends tried to set him up with one of her friends. Didn't try to tell him to talk to me or anything. I found out before anything happened and we're in counseling but a few months later her boyfriend cheated on her so she called him thinking they could be friends again. I think not. I did laugh at her though. I know, I'm mean. 

Quoting Anonymous:

They dont care...
Till it happens to them.

vicky31
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I'm 20, I just felt like joking around a little one of my many immature moments. :P

Quoting bethanyb0325:

really, haha that is really cute. how old are you??

Quoting vicky31:

I knew you'd fall for it. 8) 

I said I slept with a married man. Never said who and to who he was married to.

Now get it?

Quoting bethanyb0325:

That's something to be proud of! Wow, u have some major issues. U know karma is a bitch!

Quoting vicky31:

I fuck a married man I'm not ashamed 8)

ahahaha

vicky31
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:08 AM

okay but no in all seriousness. Home wreckers are not cool, and the cheating man either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)