Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I laugh at people who say they look young.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
2 moms liked this

Seriously, I see this so much on here and other sites when someone will say "I look so young for my age!"  when they really do NOT.  It just cracks me up and I think it's hilarious, like people calling themselves pretty to someone else you know?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Like all the "how old do you think I am" type of posts or other things like that where people are just FISHING to be told how young they look, and then some do say well I look so young for my age...!  I wanna be the one to burst their bubbles and say um no honey, you look exactly your age but I keep it to myself :)

tth328
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:23 AM
Okay. People may look at themselves different than you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Meh dont phase me none if they feel that way. I get told i look young for my age but i dont think i do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skeletor1017
by Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:23 AM

Yawn

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:24 AM

exactly the point.  I just read a post on another site with a pic that said "how can I change my hair to look like an adult, i have the face of a 12 year old! " and it's like uh no honey, you look 30.  so how can you say you look young point blank like that .

Quoting tth328:

Okay. People may look at themselves different than you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:25 AM
So they're insecure. Who cares. I'm sure you think you're things that others don't think you are as well.
littleacorn
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:26 AM

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Meh dont phase me none if they feel that way. I get told i look young for my age but i dont think i do.

Same here.

JadedFaerie
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:26 AM

I do look young, but I look older than my age lol/

turtle68
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:27 AM

I laugh but dont really care....just like I laugh at those "rate me" posts.  If I really wanted to be a bitch...I'd play LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:27 AM
I personally don't think I look young. I feel like I look older than 34. That said, I get carded every time I go out, and half the time, people are shocked by my age. I get funny looks when I try Toby alcohol. Mostly, I think I just look tired, old, and creeping up on 40.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)