Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so my mil just came by and told my dh she needs to talk to him...well instead of talking to him here she takes him to her foster home..i have no idea wth she has to discuss that she cant discuss in front of me. She does a lot for us and our kids.. I am worried that she has decided that she will take away all the help she has given dh if he does not divorce me..sigh.. Ill update when he gets back

update: so it was all over the fact we have a small old tv that we use...sigh...she went and bought us a bigger flat screen like 46 inches all because in her words now 'that tv is not good enough. Why do you have such a small and old tv for??' i am speachless...over a stupid tv... omg... I try to tell her we didnt need..oh no she was not having that....sigh... Oh wait for it..yea she is going to by my dd thats four yrs old a new flat screen for her room...what in the world does a four yr old need a flat screen for...oh i almost forgot and a state of the art dvd player...sigh...sometimes i dont know what to do with that women..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
allicat09
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:49 PM
it is stressfull...she is a pita..she is rich and mad cause my dh didnt marry well.. We been married a little over a year..she tries to break us up all the time..

Quoting tifbrown:

Um... that sounds stressful. Don't really know what's going on as the details you provided are limited, but I am sorry that you are going through this. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandi653
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Bump for update!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allicat09
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:50 PM
it is stressfull...she is a pita..she is rich and mad cause my dh didnt marry well.. We been married a little over a year..she tries to break us up all the time..

Quoting tifbrown:

Um... that sounds stressful. Don't really know what's going on as the details you provided are limited, but I am sorry that you are going through this. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Wow! Marry well? As in your not rich? Heaven forbid he marry common folk for something so foolish as love... I don't understand some people at all?! 

Quoting allicat09:

Quoting tifbrown:

Tiffany

allicat09
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:52 PM
i dread christmas and thanksgiving... Everyone tries to one up everyone..

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like DH family. I am uneducated white trash too. I hate family functions

Quoting allicat09:

that side of the family is rich..she was upset when we got married because he didnt marry well...she thinks im white trash...we dont get along at all.

Quoting RayneofTerror:

Wot makes ou think she wants him to divorce you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom

I guess I would work on going to school and growing up a bit.  I cant imagine she would care if you were poor.  Its usually about attitude.  

allicat09
ikr heaven forbid my family isnt rich..lmao..u got it some ppl have some issues..

Quoting tifbrown:

Wow! Marry well? As in your not rich? Heaven forbid he marry common folk for something so foolish as love... I don't understand some people at all?! 

Quoting allicat09:

Quoting tifbrown:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noneya79
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Please do keep us updated! That's weird!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allicat09
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:53 PM
i am going to school...i do online because its a little easier for us..

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I guess I would work on going to school and growing up a bit.  I cant imagine she would care if you were poor.  Its usually about attitude.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyBlessings
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Why the heck did your husband agree to that? My man would have said to talk in front of my wife, or we have nothing to discuss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured