Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do men only cheat on unattractive women they don't love?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

what do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twrwifey
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM

People cheat because they are heartless pigs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:24 AM
3 moms liked this
Men and women cheat, because genetically we aren't meant for monogamous relationships.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:25 AM

no. my ex has cheated on his wife and she is pretty and I would assume he loves her, they just got married

scorpiomama1985
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:26 AM
No not necessarily.. I kinda see what your saying but men are men the are assholes an go after the next best thing ! My ex tried to cheat on me with this hidious girl.... I couldnt believe it ! & im not just sayin that cuz I was jealous im serious ! I was so shocked !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rliperote2
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:26 AM
I'm with ther pigs !!! Someone cheated on Elizabeth Hurley with a dirty hooker!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Loving someone and being in love with someone are two different things. To me, saying "if you love him/her, you wouldn't cheat" is just silly. Love has nothing to do with it, so that answers that part of the question. 

As for the other, look how many women on here talk about their husband cheating on them with less attractive women. Believe it or not, sometimes, it's not all about looks. Men want attention and to feel needed too. 

And then, of course, as always, some men are just pigs and enjoy sleeping with anything that has a vagina. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:27 AM

No, I see men who have cheated on some smoking hott women. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I often see the mistress being not so nice to look at, the wives are generally better looking, higher moral, nice women all around. 

sissyboogs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Quoting scorpiomama1985:

No not necessarily.. I kinda see what your saying but men are men the are assholes an go after the next best thing ! My ex tried to cheat on me with this hidious girl.... I couldnt believe it ! & im not just sayin that cuz I was jealous im serious ! I was so shocked !

Not to bring up bad feelings, but out of curiosity, do you think it hurts more if the woman he cheats with is less attractive than you? I've never been cheated on, but I really think I'd be more hurt if he cheated with someone I thought was ugly. At least if she was hot, I could almost understand it, kwim?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)