Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think he is fucking around on me

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:27 AM
  • 16 Replies
I aint gonna go anonymously cause.i dont care. I am so hurt that im crying. And im fucking pregnant. He dont kiss me no more he dont hug me or even tell me he loves me. He came home from lunch today.and was ignoring me the.whole time. I offered to cook him lunch and he.snapped and.said no. And then the past couple days hes been wanting to move in with his grandma and me and our daughter find some place so he can save money and fix his house up in a town over. I wasnt born yesterday. And the he has been gone since 930 supposably driving and.then i texted and asked where he.was.and.he said on his way back that was an hr and 45 minutes ago. I dont know what to do im so hurt. I really love him and i try to make him happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuvMi2Bugz
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:27 AM
And he stays texting on his phone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Ouch!
lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Sorry. (((((Hugs)))))
mamabirch88
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Hugs! Sorry mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMi2Bugz
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM
I dont know what to do i have nothing and.no one and i cant.work cause.im high.risk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scorpiomama1985
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Im sorry to hear that.... :( ((huggs)) to you but the red flags go up for me. I would suspect the same thing. . An I know exactly how you feel I been there before..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wodntulk2kno1
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Just ask him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:32 AM

That's not a man, that's a little immature boy!

DropZoneMom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Guessing this is a BF, and not your husband (since he has his own house elsewhere)?    Sounds like he doesn't want to face the responsibility of 2 children.   If he doesn't come home, you need to get emergency orders of custody -- AND support -- ASAP.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

The main thing that really has me suspicious for you is the whole, him moving out thing.. That is obviously red flag #1. I would just come right out and ask him, show no emotions, and just say "Are you cheating on me? I deserve the truth either way".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)