Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was a crappy mom today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Somehow I always end up being on vacation from work when I am PMSing, and my 4 year old bears the brunt of the hormones.  She goes to preschool 3 days a week, but she was home with me today, and it was all i could do not to kill her (exaggerating, but you know what I mean).  She somehow can sense when I'm in a crappy mood and acts like a holy terror, making a bad situation worse.  The worse she acts, the less I want to be around her, so it's a vicious cycle.  And I made it worse by banning her from playing outside because she was getting herself wet with the hose after I'd told her not to.  I have never been so glad for bedtime to roll around as I was tonight!

Anyone else have a craptastic day?  Good thing we get to start all over tomorrow, huh?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
twrwifey
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

My kids finger painted with yogurt ALL OVER the kitchen/dining room/half of the living room while I was having bowel issues in the bathroom. You're right tomorrow is another day :)

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:44 AM

No my day was good but I have days like that lol If I try to nap when my twins nap they will get up before me and get into WHATEVER they can that will make the biggest mess! This happens in the mornings too when SO works daylight and leaves at 5:30 am and if they woke up at the same time everyday I would set and alarm but they do not!

Some days they make me want to take a baseball bat to my head and knock myself out lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Quoting jackieb2811:

No my day was good but I have days like that lol If I try to nap when my twins nap they will get up before me and get into WHATEVER they can that will make the biggest mess! This happens in the mornings too when SO works daylight and leaves at 5:30 am and if they woke up at the same time everyday I would set and alarm but they do not!

Some days they make me want to take a baseball bat to my head and knock myself out lol

Right??!!  I was so mean to her today.  I feel horrible.  It wasn't just me though- she made hubby AND Grammie crazy when they got home, too.  Share the love, and all that... =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)