Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate unreliable friends!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:50 AM
  • 10 Replies
Every single friend I have had has turned into a fucking unreliable user. Why? What about me is so wrong that I can't even have ONE friend that won't use me?

I have come to realize that my so called friend (my ONLY friend I might add) is exactly like every other "friend" I have ever had. She is actually worse. She is a plain manipulative bitch. I thought she was great at first. It felt like an actual real friend ship because she didn't use me like everyone else. She has a car and her own money, so I thought she actually liked me for ME. But nope, as soon as she got what she wanted from me she flipped, she became distant, barley ever calls. If we do have plans, she will get "caught up" in something and break them. Every time.

I'm so tired of this shit. I'm done with her, I'm done trying to make friends with girls, they are all bitches lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SadiasMomma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:52 AM
what do you provide her with that makes her a user? im not questioning the validity of your situation, im just wondering why you're so quick to hand things out. sometimes its better to be a little guarded.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciepaige
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:57 AM
She changed the day I testified for her in court. Apparently she needed more people on her side. I wouldn't have minded doing it. She's a wonderful mother (its for custody of her child). I just hate how she thought she could befriend me just so I would do that, then toss me to the side.

Quoting SadiasMomma:

what do you provide her with that makes her a user? im not questioning the validity of your situation, im just wondering why you're so quick to hand things out. sometimes its better to be a little guarded.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:00 AM
That's why I only have 1 friend. She is awesome and has never tried to use me.
sissyboogs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:02 AM

That's why I have more guy friends than girl friends. Guys are generally more straight up, and there's usually less drama, lol. 

SadiasMomma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:09 AM
i imagine going threw a custody battle is stressful and time consuming, but i don't know from experience. if she needs people to testify on her behalf, it sounds ugly. try to put yourself in her shoes. im doubt she purposely tried to inconvenience you.

Quoting graciepaige:

She changed the day I testified for her in court. Apparently she needed more people on her side. I wouldn't have minded doing it. She's a wonderful mother (its for custody of her child). I just hate how she thought she could befriend me just so I would do that, then toss me to the side.

Quoting SadiasMomma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C-Leigh
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Same here. I keep myself distant from people because they always try to get what they want from me, then disappear only to come back when they want something else. I have maybe two friends I can fully trust to actually be a friend and not just want money or me to do favors for them constantly.
Grumpylilpixy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:12 AM

I have a couple of friends and I just recently confronted one of them because they were running their mouth behind my back, I confronted her she has apologized and has texted me a couple times but I am still very angry at her because when I confronted her she covered it up or denied it but she did say she was sorry for anything she has done and this was a fight between her and her daughter, Im like Hell no, dont u bitches get me involved and they did.. Her daughter wrote me I told her to get lost and deleted her off my face book and the other one I also removed her from my facebook and I am still pretty mad.

mom2cheesebug
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I have the same issues. lol. I don't get along with girls. Right now i only have a few friends that are girls and im not close to any of them. We have playdates for our kids and might have a girls night/sleepover, where we put the kids to bed and play cards all night. I make my SO stay sober so he can tend to the kids and we can get tipsy. We don't call eachother every day or make big plans together, its just an everyother weekend thing, when i don't have my SK's, just my bio DD.

BekahBrownEyes
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:23 AM
I could've written this. I have very few "friends", I don't trust people any more, especially other women. I get sick of the way we treat each other. Smiling to your face while shoving a knife in your back and then acting passive aggressive about it. I've had "friends" drop me with no explanation. That really pissed me off. I give years if friendship and *poof*, its like I never existed in their life. So i completely keep my distance now. Which only makes my life lonely. Stupid of me I suppose.

Judgemental people need to take their misery someplace else.

I refuse to conform, I refuse to take crap from others, I am a sassy, smart, honest, fabulous and sexy Texas Mama.

Save The Planet- Go Green!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:48 AM

At least you still have your loving sister! blowing kisses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)