• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby daddy...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies
Ok my son is now almost 3. I know down to the week he was conceived. Me and my boyfriend at the time were going through some issues. The week I conceived my son, I not only had unprotected sex with my ex but I also had sex with another guy and the condom broke (whoops!).

I never really thought anything of the condom breaking and never told anyone about it. I had my son and it was always assumed that he belonged to my ex. Me and my ex split up and he is no longer in our lives whatsoever. I am now married to someone else and he is great and has totally taken over the role of father for my son.

Well my ds really looks nothing like my ex but looks ALOT like the other guy and has a lot of his same quirks.

I am still in touch with the other guy although we live very far away from each other since I moved away from home with my dh. ( actually I'm secretly deeply in love and totally obsessed with him...but that's another story) so I'm thinking of maybe asking him to take a paternity test. Not that's I want him in my sons life but it would be good to know.

But the guy is kind of a douche. Ok he's really a douche. He thinks he's gods gift to earth and he's all thugged out, drug dealer all about bitches and money and guns and all that lovely stuff. He's also in the middle of a case right now because he shot and killed a guy. But it looks like he's not gonna get any time for it since they say the guy was trying to break into his house
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:01 AM
12 moms liked this
I recommend going on Maury
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:01 AM

wow... there are some truly classy people on here!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I would just leave it alone if I were you. No use in opening the can of worms.
lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Leave it be you kid has a good dad now.
GomezMami2908
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:03 AM
2 moms liked this

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt even after I read the title...baby daddy is my cringe worthy word..but damn woman...this is a lifetime movie and a maury episode all wrapped up in one.

jlynnf
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:05 AM
3 moms liked this
i was all merp and she was like merp.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twrwifey
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Wow, that's a no brainer I'd definitely contact him, hoping he's the real father and then share custody with him halfers. He sounds like such a good role model. A child needs their father right? Just do it, it's what's best for your child.

reyna09
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:07 AM

this

Quoting Anonymous:

I would just leave it alone if I were you. No use in opening the can of worms.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:09 AM
He has another kid and he is actually a really good dad to him. Even though the mom doesn't really let him see the kid

Quoting twrwifey:

Wow, that's a no brainer I'd definitely contact him, hoping he's the real father and then share custody with him halfers. He sounds like such a good role model. A child needs their father right? Just do it, it's what's best for your child.

jessie_plus3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:09 AM
W.O.W= why oh why did i open this:-\
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)