Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like my booty? * other pics added page 19 and 20*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Lol do you?

I want to also add that all these pics were taken almost a year ago. I have a 3 month old now and while my body is pretty much the same except that I'm holding on to about 10 extra pounds! Hopefully I get back in shape soon! These pics were right before I got pregnant with my second baby.

And I'm 5'2. Usually 100 lbs ( like in these pics) but I'm about 110 atm
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Replies (611-616):
AllieReed
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. We are both very happy & that's all that matters anyway. I have no desire to turn anyone else's head anyway.

I only posted pics to show that 95 or 100 lbs is way thin even on me @ 5'0. That's why you see my ribs from the front & my entire sternum. That's why there's a huge gap. I have other swimsuits that push them together but they're too cute to wear to the river. This was just the most recent bikini pic I had.

My intention was never to compare myself to 504 for sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

you may be right in some points, but I do have to say most red blooded guys are gonna look at most decent looking , thin women in a bikini. Both women would turn heads and be forgotten about shortly afterwards, imho.  I dont think the majority of men care less if a hair style is in style or used alot, or even care or notice if the boobs are real. All they see is "woman...Bikini....curves"

And to add: compared to alot of women her age, she looks awesome. Thats a happy man, compared to what alot of middle aged women tend to look like. At least she appears to take care of herself. Yes, a happy man.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry I have to agree with other people and say op looks better. My dh wouldn't even notice you but if op walked by he would be in trouble. Nothing wrong with you, but op has features that most girls would kill for and most guys love. Big boobs, butt, long dark thick hair, light green eyes and an hour glass shape, and she's creole which is exotic.

You look like your typical mid thirties woman with implants and blonde frosting on your hair. The look is over used therefore not noticed as much anymore

worst boob job ever .. EPIC FAIL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
We all know exactly who this ass belongs to.

Why do we know? Because this ass belongs to a whore who is always posting attention seeking pictures and drama. She needs to straighten the fuck up and stop thinking with her overfucked vagina. But hey, when your vajayjay is the biggest part of your body, i suppose its hard not to let it guide you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do we know? Because this ass belongs to a whore who is always posting attention seeking pictures and drama. She needs to straighten the fuck up and stop thinking with her overfucked vagina. But hey, when your vajayjay is the biggest part of your body, i suppose its hard not to let it guide you.

I don't know who she is, but I do know (from this post) that she's attention seeking whore, and a liar. Not to mention the fact that her body is nasty. Her tits look like they are glued on, and her ass looks like it ate a volkswagon. Her hair looks like a greasy rat trap, and the face, don't even get me started. Ugly body, ugly personality. FUGLY.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow... What on earth have I said or done to make you feel this way? I've been nothing but cordial to everyone, even the people trying to tear me down.

What makes me a whore or a liar or have An ugly personality?

And do you feel that you are beautiful on the inside, based on the things that you just said about me? Someone you don't even know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know who she is, but I do know (from this post) that she's attention seeking whore, and a liar. Not to mention the fact that her body is nasty. Her tits look like they are glued on, and her ass looks like it ate a volkswagon. Her hair looks like a greasy rat trap, and the face, don't even get me started. Ugly body, ugly personality. FUGLY.

Junesmommy18
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Bitches be crazy jealous! Hehe, your Ass is sexy
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Ikr! Lol thanks

Quoting Junesmommy18:

Bitches be crazy jealous! Hehe, your Ass is sexy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured