• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have the best Dh

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:54 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm 30 wks pregnant and EXHAUSTED! My energy is gone I can't sleep at night even tho I want to! I've been laying in bed for hours trying to fall asleep but just kept thinking of pineapple. My wonderful husband finished his work came upstairs had ran to the store got me a pineapple and cut it up! The dishes haven't been done for a couple days and the house is just as bad! I try to keep up with ds all day but sometimes I wished he'd just cuddle in bed all day! Lol this baby is taking everything out of me! My husband is downstairs loading the dishwasher for me. Plus I've taken over the bed he says at night and he sleeps on the floor. He's honestly great! Yes I'm a part time wahm a week ago I had energy its ALL gone now.... I suppose call me lazy since I'm a sahm and my house is a disaster and my husbands cleanin but this baby isn't taking it easy on me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Awe! How sweet. I have a pretty good husband too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Aww...what a sweet husband! 
And don't worry about what people say....when I was pregnant with my first, I didn't work, my husband moved the TV into our room so I could lay in bed all day if I wanted, and I was spoiled absolutely rotten, lol. I loved it!  

TashaLav
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Lol that's awesome and so sweet!!! I think being pregnant with a 3yr old is awful it was so nice out today I tried to take ds out, he wanted me to draw a hop scotch on the side walk... After that challeng I sat on the stairs And watched him sweating and trying to catch my breath lol!

Quoting sissyboogs:

And don't worry about what people say....when I was pregnant with my first, I didn't work, my husband moved the TV into our room so I could lay in bed all day if I wanted, and I was spoiled absolutely rotten, lol. I loved it!  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I know what you mean...my oldest turned 2 a month before my youngest was born....that was interesting towards the end, lol. I didn't get to be as spoiled the second time around, but my husband was still willing to go to the store at any hour of the day or night and get me whatever I wanted =)

Quoting TashaLav:

Lol that's awesome and so sweet!!! I think being pregnant with a 3yr old is awful it was so nice out today I tried to take ds out, he wanted me to draw a hop scotch on the side walk... After that challeng I sat on the stairs And watched him sweating and trying to catch my breath lol!

Quoting sissyboogs:

neftalizito
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:08 AM
Just rest lots thats what u need.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)