• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O wigged out on me for.....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:38 AM
  • 4 Replies

Walking home at night. Alone. My van blew a tire, I made it to a parking lot off the freeway. I called my roadside assistance. Sounds smart so far right? Well I left my car phone charger at home, The wrecker coming to help me was taking triple the time I was told. Then my battery on my phone totally dies. I only live about a 10 min walk from where I had to leave my van. Turns out the dispatch gave the wrecker driver the wrong address, and I gave them the correct one. So he's driving all over looking for me. I am getting sooo tired of waiting. It had been past an hour already. I know I am super stuck if the driver cannot find me or call me. So I locked my van and walked my ass home.

My s/o currently lives in another city almost 90 min away. So when I told him I walked home, alone. and in the dark. He totally wigged out!  I mean I get it, he does not want me hurt or grabbed or anything like it. It just pisses me off that he was not more understanding. I love him very much, he's a good man, but holy freaking crap get a grip!

Vent over...

Judgemental people need to take their misery someplace else.

I refuse to conform, I refuse to take crap from others, I am a sassy, smart, honest, fabulous and sexy Texas Mama.

Save The Planet- Go Green!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BekahBrownEyes
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:50 AM

BUMP!

Shameless..i know..lol

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I think he was more scared than angry. He'll be okay. I would have walked too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2cheesebug
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:54 AM

He was just being overprotective. My  SO puts an extra coat, flashlight, gas can, lighter and water bottles in the trunk for me. lol. I have and hour and ten minute drive to work and its country the whole way, with maybe two stores and a small town that i pass through. Just remember, he only got mad because he cares.

BekahBrownEyes
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:28 AM

Yes you are both so right. I am not used to someone caring so much I guess, I mean outside family. My Ex abandoned me when I was needing him most. The last guy I was with turned out to be a psycho. I regret the day I ever met that one. He keeps asking me to let him in. I want to I really do, its just very scary I suppose. Anyway..sorry for my pity party.

Judgemental people need to take their misery someplace else.

I refuse to conform, I refuse to take crap from others, I am a sassy, smart, honest, fabulous and sexy Texas Mama.

Save The Planet- Go Green!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)