Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
When my husband gets home he would come to bed, curl up next to me, kiss me behind my ear, tell me he loves me and hold me all night..

It's not going to happen :/. We are going through some trying times right now.

What are you wishing for??
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mnmo3bb
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:56 AM
Maybe telling him that will help you through these tough time ;) it is normal to hit rock bottom, you got to work your way back up. You will be stronger and closer because of it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:58 AM
he says we can't act like nothing is wrong and go about our days like that. We are on the verge if divorce..id rather not get my hopes up anyway..but i sure do miss his closeness.

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Maybe telling him that will help you through these tough time ;) it is normal to hit rock bottom, you got to work your way back up. You will be stronger and closer because of it!
mom2cheesebug
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:59 AM
2 moms liked this

I bet if you called him and told him you missed him, loved him, and needed him right now, he might just do that.

I wish that my SO was more secretive about asking me to marry him. I was using his phone and texting his sister, i scrolled up to see texts where he was asking her to look at a certain wedding ring and for her opinions. then i went to get on the internet and a website popped up that had wedding rings on it. He doesnt delete the history on anything, it wasnt like i was snooping either. lol.

twrwifey
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:22 AM

I wish my hubby was home instead of working in a different state.

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I wish I wasn't such a heartless bitch. 

Yeah, bad night. 

Rhiannon1980
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:25 AM
1 mom liked this
For my husband to come home safe from deployment
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:02 AM

For me and my baby to be healthy tomorrow after he is born. My c-section is at noon. And maybe that I can get a little bit of sleep tonight. That and my husband can hold down the fort while I'm in the hospital for 5 days. He's working and taking the kids to friends houses while I'm there. 

RayneofTerror
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:03 AM

that time would move just a little faster in the slow bits, we are getting so close to homecoming and the FRG business is pretty good at keeping me busy, but the down time is so slow. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:04 AM
For a place to live
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)