• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is a question for the separated and divorced.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
How have you gotten past any anger towards your ex? Mine is in another country for awhile and he owes my parents $2500. He was paying them back but has stopped for the past 3 mths. I have no contact information for him either (he's a complete deadbeat) i am so embarassed and quite upset. My parents are great people who helped him out of a real tough spot. I never loved the piece of shit but as well as the money he also trashed my furniture. Please genuine help would be great. Thanks
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:36 AM
I just lashed out at him. We are no longer separated we are together again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ozarkdragonfly
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:43 AM
Even though my ex was abusive, I never hated him. I'm super forgiving anyway, but I just kept reminding myself, personal feelings aside, I had to have a working relationship with him for our daughters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TasteOfCollapse
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:10 AM
I've gotten over most of my anger over my ex. Maybe it's because he's not constantly in my face for me to remember all the crap.he's done these past 5 years. He currently lives 2 hours away and we call or.text briefly almost everyday and we get along for the most part. I still hold.certain grudges but it's well managed when I deal with him in small doses and not every day like it used to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunfireprincess
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Me too. For me I was pretty spiteful though

Quoting Anonymous:

I just lashed out at him. We are no longer separated we are together again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:42 AM

I never was mad at him because I left him, he however was mad at me for nearly 10 yrs before he remarried. Now we somewhat get along, but I deal with his wife more than I do with him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)