• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

feel like you aint doing enough for your man. I do, I keep the house clean, make dinners eveything your suppose to do, but I keep questioning myself. He says all is perfect and he loves me so much. I know he does, he shows it. He works hard for us and is a awesome man. But why do I feel like this? Never been treated better before.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SOCO101
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel like that sometimes. I'm a SAHM, and always feel guilty about not working. I feel like I'm not contributing to the family. But in reality, I'm saving us money on daycare, gas, work clothes, and we'd go out to eat all the time if I didn't cook. Just remind yourself that what you do is important, and beneficial to your family. They'd be lost without you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:31 AM
No
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:32 AM
If you've had emotionally abusive men before, then you're probably just afraid that nothing good can last. Just my guess... Is there anything he does to make you feel like you're bot doing enough?
lovelove211
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I do sometimes to but then other times I stop and question why I do so much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:33 AM

I do work as a sub more so in the summer then winter. I do not have to work, My bf makes great money and he said yesterday if he could stay home like this he sure would. So its not that and we dont have any kids home all day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Yes, had those men in the past but no bf doesnt do anything to make me feel bad.Thats what i dont understand he is amazing to me. I cant find a fault in him as the way he treats me.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you've had emotionally abusive men before, then you're probably just afraid that nothing good can last. Just my guess... Is there anything he does to make you feel like you're bot doing enough?

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:34 AM

I feel like I could do more, sure, but so could he :) We do what we can, when we can. No hard feelings here.

aidyns_mommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel the same way daily. It hurts. & my man is wondeful, never has anything bad to say!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itseebitsee
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Never. I work full time and do 80 percent of the household things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pristine729
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I was thinking something like that... When someone is good to us, we feel like we need to show them appreciation, ya know?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)