Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for you teen moms!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 133 Replies

Okay so I was thinking about all the girls that got pregnant when they were teenagers... some were considered "sluts", some were not.. Now I'm wondering how many of you had been sexually active for a long time before actually becoming pregnant and how many were not.

So my question for you is:

How long have you been having sex before becoming pregnant? 

And

How many partners have you been with before becoming pregnant?

I was a teen mom, and I'm not proud of my past, but I will admit I had 7 partners before getting pregnant (with the 7th partner) and I had been sexually active for close to 2 years! I was 17 when I got pregnant! BUT I can say I'm still with my "7th" partner... and that was nearly 9 years ago when I first started seeing him! :) 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:56 AM

BUMP

Mrs_Szontagh
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I became sexually active right before my 19th birthday- late June 2007. He was the first guy I had ever been with, my first boyfriend, first kiss, first everything. We got pregnant a few months later, finding out in the beginning of December 2007. I'm now 23 yrs old, married to him and expecting our next baby together =) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:00 AM

awe! I wonder how many people actually judged you for getting pregnant as a teen! 

Quoting Mrs_Szontagh:

I became sexually active right before my 19th birthday- late June 2007. He was the first guy I had ever been with, my first boyfriend, first kiss, first everything. We got pregnant a few months later, finding out in the beginning of December 2007. I'm now 23 yrs old, married to him and expecting our next baby together =) 

JJSMOMMYxox
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I was 18 so I was not a young teen mom, but I have had only 2 sexual partners and me and the boyfriend were together for 2 years before I got pregnant... The word slut never flew outta anyones mouth but my MIL

andreahm
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Got pregnant 5 months after losing virginity... with the same person. My first. He turned out to be a sperm donor but dh is a good dad :)

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Teen mom, got pregnant at 17 years old (right after hs graduation)

Starting having sex at 15 years old, had 12 sexual partners in between the guy i lost my virgnity too and the guy I got knocked up by! =)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:01 AM
I was sexually active for a year. Got pregnant by the 7th person I was with, we stayed together got married and had 2 more kids. We are now divorced but best friends.
I was 16 when I had my first but was having sex at 14.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:02 AM
I had been sexually active for 2 years. Got pregnant at 17 while on birth control. I had 3 partners before getting pregnant. Broke up with my boyfriend while pregnant and stayed single for awhile. Met my husband when my daughter was 15 months old and we have been together since, 13 and a half years.
rinaann
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:03 AM

i was having sex for only a few months before i got pregnant, i was on birth control and used condoms so i thought it would never happen to me

I have only had sex with the father of my child, who is now my husband =]

vanityrayne
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:04 AM
I was 15 when I got sexually active. I had 3 bfs before I got pregnant. My husband was the 4th and we got pregnant 2 months before u turned 19. So I wasn't "bad".. We are happily married and wouldn't change a thing. I'm 21 now and having our second (and last) baby. We are both educated. I was finishing up my degree when I got pregnant. I graduated HS early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)