Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

itty bitty titties anonymous coming to order, join us.

Welcome to itty bitty titties anonymous, do you have small boobs and are tired of those damn uncomfortable push up bras? I know I am, hell I don't have anything to push up, what now Victoria secret?!?! Are you fed up with water bras that pop when we least expect it or the "adhesive" gel bras that slide off in the summer!!! Damnit I know I am sick of it!!!

How about when you're bra shopping and some bitch with boobs the size of your face is "complaining" -bitches stop bragging ok, we know whats up. Have you noticed how they check their chest every five minutes, either adjusting or watching for a nip slip. Bitches stop checking their not going anywhere and if put them away and there wouldn't be a nip slip. Ugh!!

I'm sorry, I went on a little rant but hey, that's what itty bitty titties anonymous is for. We will be what every you need, a shoulder to cry on or an angry mob. We are all in different stages of acceptance of our small chest, and different ladies feel differently. So whether you are in denial of your small chest, embarrassed of it or love it, this is the place for you. So let's hear what you have to say, funny stories, serious issues, or if you just want to rant, let's hear it ladies. Get out your lighters and burn that push up bra!!! Alcoholics anonymous move over, were the "cool group" now.

* heehee I've always wanted to be founder of the itty bitty tittie committee lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Replies (11-20):
rockgal81
by Steph on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Hahaha Me too! I remember when my milk came in, I called my mom into the room and I'm like..Hey, I think my milk came in...and lifted my shirt. My mom goes "HOLY SHIT! THEY"RE HUGE!" lol I was so excited!!! Fast forward 2 months, I stopped breastfeeding, and these suckers deflated! Smaller than they were before I got pregnant!! Grrrrrrr!!!! For 2 lovely months I had boobs lol

Quoting shannonmegan24:

Ya I counted on getting boobs during pregnancy and it didn't happen. I didn't have to buy a new bra during my pregnancy so there was no real change, after delivery I literally had a difference for two days. TWO DAYS! I rocked the hell out of them for those two days but then they deflated...Hubby still teases me for this one, "remember when you were all excited, and you woke screaming because they popped. That was funny der-her"

Quoting Oddy_Knocky:

I was an A cup in high school and when I got pregnant with my oldest they went to a D and stayed that way. I preferred my smaller boobs. 

Grass is always greener...

Why do people say you can't have your cake and eat it too? Why would somebody get cake if they can't eat it??!!

AngeLnChainZ
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I have big boobs and believe me we don't "complain" to brag... It's a fucking bitch finding bras that fit comfortably and look appealing. I'd much rather have smaller boobs and  have no issues finding a cute bra that actually fits me, and yea, I wish I could wear push up bras unfortunately I can't unless I want to have my boobs all up in my face.

Not to mention even a regular v-neck shirt appears to be a low cut cleavage shirt on me. Not attractive AT ALL!

I volunteer to save lives; What do you do?

lovin_life85
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I'm fine with my small boobs and you know what they say more than a mouth full is to much anyway!

shannonmegan24
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:39 AM
3 moms liked this
I have magic tits, I raise my arms above my head and they disappear. Now ya see them, now ya don't....ta-daa :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
merinasmommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:42 AM
At least when you have itty bitty tittys u don't have bad boob days.I have them so bad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
highlandmum
by Spunky on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:44 AM

It bothered me when I was younger, but not now.  My ex-boyfriend wanted me to get implants he was going to pay for them, I am so glad I never got them.  I do not envy the women with large boobs - as they get older they can have problems with back pain, them sagging.  I do not have to worry about them sagging since I am concave (32A).

shannonmegan24
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Ya hubby promised me a boobs job 7 yrs ago and I'm still flat. I shoulda did it when he was making such good money. A few years back he was getting me all excited for my b-day saying he's buying me something I've wanted a long time, I have it now but he's buying me a bigger one, its expensive....dropping hints and every hint sounded like boobs. I'm all giddy, calling everyone saying he's going to buy my boobs!!!
I figured he was driving me to a surgeon for a consultation and it was a car dealership. I still feel bad about my reaction but I was crushed :( I was crying as soon as we pulled into the dealership and he thought it was happy tears...

Quoting highlandmum:

It bothered me when I was younger, but not now.  My ex-boyfriend wanted me to get implants he was going to pay for them, I am so glad I never got them.  I do not envy the women with large boobs - as they get older they can have problems with back pain, them sagging.  I do not have to worry about them sagging since I am concave (32A).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shannonmegan24
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I tell everyone in a negative a cup....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shannonmegan24
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:53 AM
That's what hubby says but I'm still insecure. He's more of a butt man so atleast God didn't screw me in both departments lol

Quoting lovin_life85:

I'm fine with my small boobs and you know what they say more than a mouth full is to much anyway!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:53 AM
My sil had a reduction about 3 years ago. She was a Triple I

They took out 16lbs of boob outta each boob. 32lbs off her chest!!!!

Yup.totally forgot.adjusting straps. No.cute bras lol :(

Quoting Anonymous:

38 DD here- don't forget that they are so f-ing heavy that you HAVE to adjust the straps ALL THE TIME or you have nerves that are pinched in there and it hurts your neck, upper back, lower back.  It's annoying, hurts your shoulders, a constant struggle to make sure your not in pain, they are constantly moving when you do- no matter how 'covering' and 'supportive' the bra is.

Trust me, I would have them reduced if I could.  To all those with smaller ones, be happy you can go braless, don't have to mess with them all the time, and don't have 2 huge weights on your chest.

LOL a friend in college and her BF were goffing off and she let him weigh her boobs.  They were 12 pounds EACH and was a DD then.  She actually got bigger after she had her daughter.

So strap on 24 pounds to your chest and lets see how little you figdit with it!  LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a freaking 40DDD, and trust me sweetie, adjusting myself is part of my daily routine, several times, they move, the jiggle they bounce. They get in the way so adjustments throughout the day are necessary.

Another thing, I wear shirts that cover myself up, but if i bend over, or run for whatever reason, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE and checking to make sure you dont have a nip slip...once again....is necessary.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)