Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok Shoppers!!!! Opinions Needed!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:33 AM
  • 47 Replies
1 mom liked this

After shopping at both, I have found that, though target is a few cents more then walmart, the shopping experience and name brand stuff is just better quailty then walmart.

I just thought I would get other's opinions on the matter.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngeLnChainZ
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate both stores, but if I have to choose.. I'd go to target any day over walmart.

I volunteer to save lives; What do you do?

rockgal81
by Steph on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I do my grocery shopping at Walmart because it's super cheap. But, when it comes to clothes or home decor, Target definitely has better quality. They also have great bathing suits! :D

jmg4211
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:36 AM

What store would you shop at given any choice?

Quoting AngeLnChainZ:

I hate both stores, but if I have to choose.. I'd go to target any day over walmart.

conniejo75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:37 AM
I have said the same for years :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmg4211
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I use to do my grocery shopping there, then it just became not worth it between then disgusting outfits people would wear and the rude cashiers. Not to mention they move everything around constantly

Quoting rockgal81:

I do my grocery shopping at Walmart because it's super cheap. But, when it comes to clothes or home decor, Target definitely has better quality. They also have great bathing suits! :D

AngeLnChainZ
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I don't have much of a choice where I live besides Target or Walmart.. So i'm stuck with the two. Bah humbug!

But it all depends on what i'm shopping for as to where I go.

Quoting jmg4211:

What store would you shop at given any choice?

Quoting AngeLnChainZ:

I volunteer to save lives; What do you do?

Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:41 AM
I prefer target but I grocery shop at heb or krogers for the most part.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RhondaVeggie
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Target is cheaper and nicer to shop in. I went in to Walmart once because I was with a friend who wanted to go and I just left even more mystified as to how anyone could shop there. I found one item that was cheaper, a roll of packing tape for 97c instead of 99c at target. The people were much ruder and the cashier was a total cow plus the whole store was just grubby.
whitleypittman
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:43 AM
I prefer walmart. Target just seems like the place for rich wannabes to shop at. Plus, my couson worked at one, and he said the customers are more snobbish and the place is like, hospital clean.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misswitch93
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:44 AM

What name brand stuff???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)