Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all the anonymous posters

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM
  • 79 Replies
10 moms liked this

I get why they have the anonymous feature.  Some of us may want to get something off of our chest without divulging who we are.  I get the need for some privacy and clandestinity.

But why are there people who want to post anonymously with stupid posts like "Yes I think I am a better mom than you" or "I am better than you"? 

Well if you are so great then why not let us know who is beating us in the game of life and post using your screen name? 

Or do you just like creating drama to feed your llama while dwelling under a bridge?

If you want to say something inflammatory the least you can do is own it. 

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes. Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes. Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain. ~Butthole Surfers

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Agree!!!

JoLee12345
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Lol I made the post in anon to make a point
if you have an issue with that take it up with your psychiatrist! It wasn't meant seriously. Now, a question for you.... why do you give a shit?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
A screen name is still anon you don't know who you are talking to. So I don't understand what the big deal is personally. As I post anon lol.
TigOlBitties
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM
2 moms liked this
I think no matter how many times people make posts like this, nothing will change. I'll give you an A- for effort though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciebsgranny
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM
3 moms liked this

Because it makes some people feel better about their sad pathetic little lives to belittle other people while hiding behind anonymous like a coward!!

acrogodess
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM

agreed

USCmomax4
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM
True! I usually think its just a troll post!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluespagan
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Hey I am just new here and have never been on a forum where you can post truly anon.  Usually screen names (while IRL yes they are anon but people get to know you via SN and avi) are required to post.  I just don't get it.

And JoLee, the sad part about your post is it didn't succeed at what you were trying to do.  I supported you with the my thread on groceries so that post just pissed me off a bit.  And I am studying to be a Psychologist, I don't beed to see a shrink.  Now you on the other hand sound like you need someone to be a sounding board at the least.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Because judgmental women would take that one post and never listen to anything else I might think or feel. Lets not get on the whole Ima follow you into every post and get all my e-friends to follow so we can tease you until you get a new screen name.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:56 AM
4 moms liked this

This is a CONFESSION group...it is for women to confess things, and if they want they can do it anonymously.  Making a post like you have is like going to Taco Bell and then whining and crying that they offer tacos.  If you don't like the fact that this group has a anonymous option (for whatever reason) and you choose to stay, that says more about you, then the women who post anonymously.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)