Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i really need some of you to educate me.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:25 AM
  • 80 Replies
3 moms liked this

i have to firt ask that no one argue or quote and say why each other is wrong because this concerns the health of my newborn baby boy.

vacinations..... please help me..

i need to know why you don't or do or why you chose certain ones and not others. website for or against are welcome i would like to make my own decision but advice is much welcome.

again please please don't argue i really want information and i don't want to have to go through a bunch of posts of "you're stupid"  "bi#%& you don't know me" and crap like that. if you don't agree just ignore it and post why you did/didn't.  thank you guys sooo much.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MB13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I trusted my pediatrician to help with that decision.  He had children a bit older than mine.  I respected his decisions for his family and felt they were good for mine.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:29 AM
2 moms liked this

I had nightmares about vaxing my boy. I read a bunch of posted articles online that just scared me even more. Thankfully i have a great relationship with my pedi and I simply sat down with her and discussed my fears. She told me that she vaxes her own children and she would never expect me to do something she herself wouldn't do. We made a delayed vac schedule for my son and Ive followed it ever since.

singlemom1208
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:31 AM
3 moms liked this
I vax because I feel that's the safest way to protect my baby from preventable diseases.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maria1613
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:33 AM
I agree

Quoting singlemom1208:

I vax because I feel that's the safest way to protect my baby from preventable diseases.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
militarywife09
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Same

Quoting singlemom1208:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KitschyGirl
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel vaccines are unnecessary toxins. I find them unnatural and potentially damaging. There is some very logical explanation of how they work on Dr blaylock's website. I found that very informative.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluv2meow
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I have one word that will answer any and all questions you have.

GOOGLE.

prettygirl326
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:37 AM

i vax my baby with no problems...i don't care what a study says. we all have been vaxed and some of the preventable diseases have ceased to exist because of that. i want to keep it that way. plus we plan on putting her in public school one day, so she will need it.

Petyonsmommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM
OT but I was wondering how you were doing health wise ( I read your ensurre(sp) posts) (not trying to be creepy lol)

Quoting KitschyGirl:

I feel vaccines are unnecessary toxins. I find them unnatural and potentially damaging. There is some very logical explanation of how they work on Dr blaylock's website. I found that very informative.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danie24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Our 6 and 4 year olds are not vaccinated. And our new born due in 5 weeks won't be vaxed, either.

Many reasons. The toxic ingredients, known side effects of the shots, unknown side effects of the shots, learning about the diseases themselves an how they're not dangerous, learning about human biology and how our immune system works, vaccines distroy cells, vaccines harm the immune system, etc

I've also seen vax injuries in my family. Very scary and devastating :(

Do the research, learn as much as you can about the diseases themselves and the vaccines. Talk to doctors who have spent their entire careers researching the safety and effectiveness of vaccines rather than your local pediatrician who has done little to no research at all.

Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)