Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confesson

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM
  • 20 Replies

I miss having friends... I miss having people to hang out with and people to call when I just need someone to talk to. All I do is clean and talk to a four year old and two 7 month old. My life is lame.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Go make some friends then!!!
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I felt the same as you until I decided Im not gonna sit around like that. i invested money in memberships to the kids museum in my town and the zoo. then I joined playdate groups. I surrounded myself with women in my position and have made a couple lasting friendships!

bluespagan
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Can you get out and meet people? Other moms like yourself?
irishstarz
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM
You're not alone, momma! There are many others like you. *hug*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2kidsandamom08
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Quoting bluespagan:

I have tried just not sure where to start lol.

Whitney517
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM
I am the exact same way but my son is 1. We leave in a apartment and my DF works ten hours a day six days a week and I would go outside for walks with my son but it isn't the best area and we only have one car and don't make alot of money... I'm doomed! lol Maybe we could be texting buddies? I am a texting freak :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2kidsandamom08
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Quoting brettsmomma:

I felt the same as you until I decided Im not gonna sit around like that. i invested money in memberships to the kids museum in my town and the zoo. then I joined playdayte groups. I surrounded myself with women in my position and have made a couple lasting friendships!

We only have one vehicle and hubby uses it during the day to go to work so it's hard for me to get out with the kids.

bluespagan
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Well what do you enjoy and how close are you to things?  If you like museums there are always kid friendly things going on in the afternoon for you to go to.  And play dates are great.  So are reading times at the library. 

Quoting 2kidsandamom08:

Quoting bluespagan:

I have tried just not sure where to start lol.

2kidsandamom08
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Quoting Whitney517:

I am the exact same way but my son is 1. We leave in a apartment and my DF works ten hours a day six days a week and I would go outside for walks with my son but it isn't the best area and we only have one car and don't make alot of money... I'm doomed! lol Maybe we could be texting buddies? I am a texting freak :P

I don't have a cell phone :(

coreys_mommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:41 AM

i miss seeing different faces. i only get to talk to my 18 month old face-to-face. everyone else i talk to on the phone or computer. we haven't been on a date in over 3 months, and everytime we have friends over we end up fighting. **climbs aboard the "my life is lame" cruise ship** anyone want a margarita? lol. we just gotta make the best of it right

margarita time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN