Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss having friends... I miss having people to hang out with and people to call when I just need someone to talk to. All I do is clean and talk to a four year old and two 7 month old. My life is lame.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Replies (11-20):
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I have never driven a day in my life :) Luckily we have public buses and taxi cabs.. In your situation I would suggest getting out for walks! We(my son and I) take "adventure" walks each and everyday regardless of weather unless its a huge storm. We talk to strangers walking also. :) and the park is the single most best way to meet and greet other moms!

Quoting 2kidsandamom08:

Quoting brettsmomma:

I felt the same as you until I decided Im not gonna sit around like that. i invested money in memberships to the kids museum in my town and the zoo. then I joined playdayte groups. I surrounded myself with women in my position and have made a couple lasting friendships!

We only have one vehicle and hubby uses it during the day to go to work so it's hard for me to get out with the kids.

Mely1201
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Believe me...I feel your pain!!  lol....especially now that we moved to a different country, I cant even go out and make friends if I wanted to since I dont speak the language!  lol   Its just me, my 6 & 3  yr olds, our cats and DH when he's not working....ohh and my beloved computer! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Me too : (

family0530
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Me too!!! I Get to talk to my 2.5yr old an my 8 month old. In the afternoons i get to add my 10yr old in. It's a little depressing when u go from having people over every night to nobody ever. I have nobody to talk to about issues or feelings i have. I love my so but he isn't prefect so what if i wanna bitch or complain for a min. I just continue to hold it in. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:25 PM

My life is also lame, boring with no excitement the something everyday I hate this routine. I'm trying to get a job but no luck, I do have 4 sisters but to much drama. So i choose not to interact with them, they probably think I have a perfect life, not knowing it's so lame. I too have NO friends, the only attention I get is here at CM once in a while when I reply to a post..so sad..

2kidsandamom08
by on May. 18, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Quot

I am the exact same way but my son is 1. We leave in a apartment and my DF works ten hours a day six days a week and I would go outside for walks with my son but it isn't the best area and we only have one car and don't make alot of money... I'm doomed! lol Maybe we could be texting buddies? I am a texting freak :P

Finally got a cell phone still wanna be texting buddies lol?

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2012 at 7:43 AM
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cdrekaj
by on May. 18, 2012 at 7:45 AM

It will get better as they get older.  Join a mom's group you can make friends that way plus it get you out of the house.

EmEssaDuaa
by on May. 18, 2012 at 7:46 AM

I totally feel you girl :-/ same here it getss depressing sometimes too

Whitney517
by on May. 18, 2012 at 11:28 AM
sure :) Just send me your number in a privete message and I'll send ya a text :)

Quoting 2kidsandamom08:

Quot

I am the exact same way but my son is 1. We leave in a apartment and my DF works ten hours a day six days a week and I would go outside for walks with my son but it isn't the best area and we only have one car and don't make alot of money... I'm doomed! lol Maybe we could be texting buddies? I am a texting freak :P

Finally got a cell phone still wanna be texting buddies lol?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured