Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A man was beaten

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

And I don't think the teens who did it should get into trouble.  I know they will, they are in court today, but they should get no jail time.  a 56 year old man saw some girls near the bus station, they had their phones out and the man saw one of the girl's phone numbers displayed on another's phone, follow me?  He walked away from the group a bit, and began sending the girl text messages, she's 16 he's 56.  Very inappropriate texts.  she tells him repeatedly to stop texting her, and she stops texting back.  after several attempts to get her to respond, the girls boy    friends, not boyfriend, get on her phone and tell him to meet her at the park in fifteen minutes.  when the man shows up, the boys jump and beat him, severely.  he's in the hospital in a dr induced coma because of his injuries, my thoughts are "that what you get"  i know, very unchristian of me, but that's how i feel.  she's 16 and he's a perverted old man who got what he deserved!!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
JADIEBUG
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

The girl should have called the cops. The man may be a pervert freak but the boys were way wrong too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)