Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To the inconsiderate women

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Who saw me sitting in my car talking on the phone and still parked her f-ing van so close to me that I couldn't get out of my car much less get my son out, I just wanted to say I think your an asshole! Seriously? First you parked on my side if the line, second you have a van which means your door slides, third I'm pregnant! I now had to move my car soi could get out! Thank goodness I didn't come back out to see that or who know if her pretty new van would still be so pretty!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MumsTheWord571
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Oh wow! People are so inconsiderate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dextons_Mommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Had that happen to me before too. Only i came back to my car to find the truck parked so close to me i couldnt get in. Not a big deal to put my son in on the other side of the car but then i had to crawl my 8 month pregnant butt over the parking brake handle and center console from the passenger side in order to get in. Yeah, i thought about leaving a nice big dent in their pretty truck for that one lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:05 PM
People have figured me out and I haven't had this issue since leaving a very nice dent in somebodies truck for that, I had 2 kids to put in seats and pregnant with third one and dude parked close enough he had to fold in his mirror, I cart wacked his truck til there was a nice ding and put kids in on the other side, moved my truck and finished loading kids, dudes face was priceless when he came out and saw his truck...I also have been known to accidentally let my kids smack peoples cars with the doors because they parked over the line...yeah I know I'm an ass

Quoting Dextons_Mommy:

Had that happen to me before too. Only i came back to my car to find the truck parked so close to me i couldnt get in. Not a big deal to put my son in on the other side of the car but then i had to crawl my 8 month pregnant butt over the parking brake handle and center console from the passenger side in order to get in. Yeah, i thought about leaving a nice big dent in their pretty truck for that one lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:06 PM
I've had that happen too! I think people with big trucks should park in the back, but that's just my opinion...

Quoting Dextons_Mommy:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Seriously! If you have to fold in the mirror your to close!

Quoting Anonymous:

People have figured me out and I haven't had this issue since leaving a very nice dent in somebodies truck for that, I had 2 kids to put in seats and pregnant with third one and dude parked close enough he had to fold in his mirror, I cart wacked his truck til there was a nice ding and put kids in on the other side, moved my truck and finished loading kids, dudes face was priceless when he came out and saw his truck...I also have been known to accidentally let my kids smack peoples cars with the doors because they parked over the line...yeah I know I'm an ass

Quoting Dextons_Mommy:

nonnahsregah40
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:09 PM

LOL... love it! LET IT OUT!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:10 PM
I know right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously! If you have to fold in the mirror your to close!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dextons_Mommy:

jmg4211
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I probably would have left a nice dent in the side lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)