Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are not small.... S/O Boob tiny titty post

Posted by   + Show Post

Meh if you are not small tiny tittie girl we (tiny bittie tittie) girls really dont want to hear about your perky size B,C,D size boobs.

We are talking about people with TINY TITTIES.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Replies (31-35):
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL flop in the wind...like this ^?

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

I keep waiting for them to change. I swear, every pregnancy/breastfeeding I am prepared for them to flop in the wind in the end. I tell myself that it is just fine if they touch my belly button because I fed a baby for a year... but they keep staying great. LOL! I am convinced baby number 5 will do me in. I'll shed a tear and move on. :o)

Quoting nerdymom28:

Quoting danie24:

Breastfeeding doesn't change your boobs. Pregnancy does.

There are thousands of women who didn't breastfeed who's breasts now look like floppy pancakes LOL

And some women's breasts don't change much at all during or after pregnancy.

I'm one of those lucky ones. 34 D and still nice and perky.. although im still pregnant with our 3rd so that could change.

No stretch marks, either!

*happy dance*

lol I was lucky with my first child, I got some nice big perky boobs out of the deal and I loved them. Now I'm pregnant with #2 and this baby is already wrecking my lovely rack. What a bummer. lol

Jess0915
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:47 PM
I'm doing the happy dance with you! After four kids I have happy perky 34D's! :D

Quoting danie24:

There are thousands of women who didn't breastfeed who's breasts now look like floppy pancakes LOL

I'm one of those lucky ones. 34 D and still nice and perky.. although im still pregnant with our 3rd so that could change.

*happy dance*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:49 PM

You want to know my gripe? People with smaller boobs can wear certain clothes I can't. Why because their boobs fit correctly in the shirt or dress. 

LoveMyBlessings
1 mom liked this

Oh, yeah! Exactly what I was thinking! HAHAHAhahaha! That is awesome!

Quoting nerdymom28:

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

I keep waiting for them to change. I swear, every pregnancy/breastfeeding I am prepared for them to flop in the wind in the end. I tell myself that it is just fine if they touch my belly button because I fed a baby for a year... but they keep staying great. LOL! I am convinced baby number 5 will do me in. I'll shed a tear and move on. :o)

Quoting nerdymom28:

Quoting danie24:

*happy dance*

lol I was lucky with my first child, I got some nice big perky boobs out of the deal and I loved them. Now I'm pregnant with #2 and this baby is already wrecking my lovely rack. What a bummer. lol

Jess0915
1 mom liked this
Bahahaha!
Ick!
My moms (and grandmas) don't even do that, lol.

Quoting nerdymom28:

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

Quoting nerdymom28:

Quoting danie24:

*happy dance*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN