Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My child has no butt!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:28 PM
  • 12 Replies

My daughter. She doesn't have a butt, or hips. Well, not much of one anyway. I have a hard time finding pants or shorts that don't start falling down within minutes. I just want her to be able to run and play without having to stop and hike her pants or shorts up when they start to slip down. She can wear dresses or little one piece outfits but not all the time. She is four years old. Does anyone else have this problem?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elizabg
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:39 PM

My daughter is the same way.  She is built like her dad.  She has no but or hips.  She is is 3 1/2.  I try and buy jeans that have the adjustable waist.  I have found the cheap clothes from Walmart fall off of her the worst.  The Children's place seem to fit her the best.  

marinenonstop
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:40 PM
My boys dont have butts either!! Their so flat...they have grandpa froggy butts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Yes. My daughter is 3 and her pants are always falling down! She needs a 3T for length, but probably a 1 for waist. I buy the ones where you can tighten the waste and I tighten them as far as they go and they still fall off of her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:41 PM
I have the opposite problem. My 4yo DS has a butt that any girl would be proud to have. Unfortunantly, it is a little difficult finding pants to fit over his butt comfortably.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justahousewife
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Duct tape? Suspenders work too.

SDarvasi
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I do!! I do!!!!

We used to coyly nickname my oldest "Plumbs" because everything she wears droops down and we see her bum crack.  We've also called her "Jasmine no bum" on occasion for fun. She doesn't mind. She knows how beautiful she is and that body image isn't the most important thing in life! She is now 7 and still has no bum.

I just deal with it...eventually, when she hits puberty, she will have hips. And a bum. Hopefully. lol.

Only because I want her clothes to fit her properly!

Newfie_Mom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Me too! Me too!! My DS and DD have no butts or hips. Which may be due to the fact that I dont either. I buy pants with the drawstring for my kids, or if there is something really cute with elastic I remove the elastic and put in a draw string in a matching color. I just wear a belt. :)

noneya79
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:48 PM

My son has no butt either... he is in a size 6, but has to wear a belt!

noneya79
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:49 PM

lol my 4 year old dd also has a big butt! She should be in 4's.. .but 5's fit better!

Quoting Elayna90:

I have the opposite problem. My 4yo DS has a butt that any girl would be proud to have. Unfortunantly, it is a little difficult finding pants to fit over his butt comfortably.

gum.drop
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:50 PM
My dd is a 4t top and and a 18m-2t bottom lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)