Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anal play and being submissive

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

DH and I both enjoy anal sex as well as some mild BDSM. Lately, we have been taking some of this outside of the bedroom with me wearing a plug for several hours during the day. 

We started out with a small one unitl I got accustomed to having something in there and then moved up to a larger one.  We treat it as a form of kinky play with me "obeying" his "orders" that I wear it.  I should point out that I am not a "submissive wife" in the true sense but I do enjoy this kind of role playing.

We both get so turned on that I am "submitting" to him in this way that we go at it like like animals when he gets home at night.

Anyone else into this, or am I the only one?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Replies (121-130):
kestl
by Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I can't imagine that is good for the anal sphincter muscle.  geez.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM
I hate to tell you, but you have been misinformed. My ex is a prison guard and they have about two guys a year that need corrective anus surgery because they can't hold their shit in. Once they start going through too many diapers they take them in for surgery.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've read up on it and there's no possibility of that actually happening.  Besides, the base of the plug is only about an inch in diameter.

Quoting amomynous_j:

don't get me wrong, i love anal, but aren't you concerned about stretching out your asshole and anal leakage?

especially with puttin something up in there for hours at a time, i'd never do that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:46 AM

It actually doesn't feel like that at all.  It's very erotic and quite pleasant most of the time :)

Quoting Kaelaknowsitall:

Feeling like I have to shit my pants all day, no thanks.

TugBoatMama
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:05 AM
My hubs goes crazy over that kind of thing. I am not technically a submissive wife but I like to play one in the bedroom. Seeing him all worked up and chasing me around the house really does it for me ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:08 AM
So if you get bitchy can we tell you to pull the plug out?
Meldisse
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Lmao..... =)

Quoting Anonymous:

So if you get bitchy can we tell you to pull the plug out?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyLittlePwny
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Are you worried it will fall out if you bend over? Sitting down HAS to be uncomfortable.

Do you ever get poop on it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShesALady
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Oh no that looks painful! I would have the feeling that I have to shit but it's stuck. I was picturing those plugs people put in their ears. I couldn't do it. Ever. But that's fun you two like it and found something to have fun with in the bedroom.

Quoting Anonymous:

Overall, the plug is about 6 inches long and flares to 1 1/2" diameter than back down to about an inch in diameter.

Jelly Jewel Anal Plug Med - Sapphire

Quoting activitymode:

How big are we talking? Fist sized?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I have had a couple of occasions where the smaller one has slipped out while walking.  Fortunately, I was home at the time and was able to just push it back in.  Sitting just increases the "pressure" a bit but is not painfull at all. 

I only use the plug after I have already "gone" for the day so there is usually never any poop to deal with.

Quoting MyLittlePwny:

Are you worried it will fall out if you bend over? Sitting down HAS to be uncomfortable.

Do you ever get poop on it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Not painfull at all.  Just a gentle little reminder of the "game" we're playing.  I love the "naughty" aspect of being out and about while no one else suspects a thing ;)

Quoting ShesALady:

Oh no that looks painful! I would have the feeling that I have to shit but it's stuck. I was picturing those plugs people put in their ears. I couldn't do it. Ever. But that's fun you two like it and found something to have fun with in the bedroom.

Quoting Anonymous:

Overall, the plug is about 6 inches long and flares to 1 1/2" diameter than back down to about an inch in diameter.

Jelly Jewel Anal Plug Med - Sapphire

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN